FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Benefit of full ripe banana

mshafiq
Full dark banana with dark patches on the skin produces a substance called TNF(Tumor necrosis factor)
which has the ability to compact the abnormal cell.
the more darker the banana patches it has higher immunity enhancement quality.
so we can say the riper the banana the better anti cancer quality.
one important thing is that we can whiten our teeth with inside of banana peel.just gently rub for 2 minutes on the surface of teeth.
the amazing mineral in banana like magnesium, potassium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
try this it works
banana is very good for eyes for stomach for bones,kidneys,intestine etc
Possum
thx.. I like bananas even more now after reading your post.. My fav is real banana milk shake (soya milk good too) with a little Yogurt..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZz4PL-ijc
darthrevan
Nice, though I have never really looked into the benefits of certain foods. I just knew that bananas were good source of Potassium.
Peterssidan
So darker banana is better? If the banana peel is opened the banana goes dark much quicker. Does that have the same effect?
darthrevan
wouldn't be surprised if the peeling has more vitamins. Seems like a lot of vegetables vitamins are mostly in the peeling.
setfirework
Bananas can be used to fight intestinal disorders like ulcers. Bananas are one of the few fruits that ulcer patients can safely consume. Bananas neutralize the acidity of gastric juices, thereby reducing ulcer irritation by coating the lining of the stomach. Not only can bananas relieve painful ulcer systems, and other intestinal disorders, they can also promote healing.

The fruit is also used as treatment for burns and wounds. For immediate pain relief, beat a ripe banana into a paste and spread it over a burn or wound. For best results, cover the area with a cloth bandage. Even banana leaves can be used as a cool compress for burns or wounds.

Other medical benefits of bananas include aiding in:

constipation and diarrhea relief
treatment of arthritis
treatment of anemia

With so many medical benefits, bananas are fast becoming the most popular fruit in America. Unlike other fruits, bananas contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol. It is healthy and packed with benefits.
deanhills
mshafiq wrote:
Full dark banana with dark patches on the skin produces a substance called TNF(Tumor necrosis factor)
which has the ability to compact the abnormal cell.
the more darker the banana patches it has higher immunity enhancement quality.
so we can say the riper the banana the better anti cancer quality.
one important thing is that we can whiten our teeth with inside of banana peel.just gently rub for 2 minutes on the surface of teeth.
the amazing mineral in banana like magnesium, potassium and manganese absorb into your teeth and whiten them.
try this it works
banana is very good for eyes for stomach for bones,kidneys,intestine etc
Am really happy to read this. I much prefer darker banana as it is much sweeter. I don't like it mushy and brown however. Just fully ripe and white when it is peeled. Great to learn all its benefits and will try and use the banana peel trick to whiten teeth. Interesting remedy! Very Happy