FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how to care about acne and pimples ?

dudhraj
i'm tired of acne and pimples. i tried many things but they didn't work.can anyone suggest me a better idea??
Peterssidan
I have noticed that I get more pimples when eating a lot of fat food, so I guess eating less fat food and washing the face more often should help.
darthrevan
What helped me mostly was going to a Dr and thy gave me antibiotics and creme.
protestantreformation
ask for help
royale1223
dudhraj wrote:
i'm tired of acne and pimples. i tried many things but they didn't work.can anyone suggest me a better idea??

I suggest that you keep you face clean all the time using a quality face-wash. Then restrict fatty food. Face massaging is said to help some people. Getting a facial will help to clean pores. You can also consult a dermatologist if you want. There are many novel treatments for acne these days.
andro_king
dudhraj wrote:

Restrict junk foods and fatty foods.
Always make sure that your face is not exposed to too much dust and sunlight.
Make it a habit to wash your face regularly with some soap and apply sun cream when you go out in hot sun.
You can use face wipes to clean your face for every one hour.
All these should yield you atleast some improvement.
If no improvement then refer a skin doctor as soon as possible. Wink
mshafiq
my sister she has pimple on her face when she was in grade 10.she was always worried about it.because they are very prominent for every one. she visited many skin doctor.but it does not work.when she was married after her master degree they are automatically gone.now she is very happy having clean face but few pimple spot.
dolfinchris
Sometimes external care doesn't give you proper treatment.Because there could be internal problem.Stomach or blood purification is must.That is the main reason of your face skin problem.Fresh vegetables,green tea,fresh fruits and juices purify your blood and remove toxin from your body.You can have healthy looking glowing skin.
Simonjw
It is definitely an adolescence thing and puberty firing away like a furnace.

Hygiene and eating correctly is a definite killer of all Acne and Pimples. I had it a lot as a teenager and even at the age of 21, I sometimes still get the odd ones. Truth is you can't always be on top of your hygiene in everyday life as some people have a fast paced life, but when you wake up, wash your face with good face wash and the same before you go to bed. It will give you protection through the day. Wash again with water throughout the day and also with face wash once again through the day if you can. If you're doing sport or sweat a lot, that is also a major Acne and Pimple generator because of the salts in your sweat. If doing sports, wash your face with water first then with face wash.

Eating correctly is a must. Vegetables and fruit and try stay away from fast foods like Mc Donald's. Drink plenty of water throughout your day too.

You will start seeing a difference within the first week. Keep dropping back to this post and telling us how it is going for you if you use the above methods, whoever you are. You don't need to go for treatment if it subsides by doing the above. If it only subsides a little, then consult a doctor because it could be a chemical reaction or imbalance with your hormones. If that is the case, don't worry you are not going to die and you sure as hell aren't different to anyone else.

Some people are just blessed with natural Acne and Pimple free skin, some have to work for it.
lucipherphill
For curing the face from acne and pimples, wash face after every two to three hours with some anti face-wash cream. Don't take any type of medicine to cure it. Apply some anti acne cream before going to sleep at night.Don't apply any other type of cream on the face.
Pande
lucipherphill wrote:
For curing the face from acne and pimples, wash face after every two to three hours with some anti face-wash cream. Don't take any type of medicine to cure it. Apply some anti acne cream before going to sleep at night.Don't apply any other type of cream on the face.

Anti face-wash cream eh? Missing a word there? Very Happy Makes for a neat oxymoron.

My suggestion to OP is to use a facial exfoliant rub in the shower combined with a exfoliant cloth. After wards apply alcohol based mouthwash to the area and leave it on there to kill the bacteria for about 2 minutes. Rinse off. Do not use additional soap on your face after this, especially not clay based ones as they will clog the freshly opened pores instantly.

During the day, frequently wash both your hands and face. Wash your hands first very well and then wash your face using a towel or paper towel to dry while gently rubbing.

Try to avoid touching your face during the day, it is how bacteria and dirt is most easily transferred into your pores.

My final suggestion is make sure you are shaving really well! Always wet your face first if you do not use shaving cream (shaving cream is not a necessity and again, your just applying more guck to your face to get stuck in those pores!). Shave carefully by:

1) Wet face.
2) Go with the grain to start with, getting rid of the bulk.
3) Wet face again.
4) Shave against the grain now slowly and carefully, using a single blade if available rather than all 5 blades if you have that sort of razor (gilette, etc)

If you cut your face, apply a bit of Polysporin and do not rub it around. Let it sit and be absorbed in the cut area, protecting it from bacteria while it heals up.

If the message isn't clear from all those things, the #1 thing to do is avoid bacteria getting into your pores and getting trapped under dirt. If you can wash out the dirt, and kill the bacteria, and *keep* it this way, your acne will disappear. Acne is just a natural bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes which your body fights by containing it to an area and pressing it out of the area (a zit).
Simonjw
Pande wrote:
lucipherphill wrote:

Anti face-wash cream eh? Missing a word there? Very Happy Makes for a neat oxymoron.

My suggestion to OP is to use a facial exfoliant rub in the shower combined with a exfoliant cloth. After wards apply alcohol based mouthwash to the area and leave it on there to kill the bacteria for about 2 minutes. Rinse off. Do not use additional soap on your face after this, especially not clay based ones as they will clog the freshly opened pores instantly.

During the day, frequently wash both your hands and face. Wash your hands first very well and then wash your face using a towel or paper towel to dry while gently rubbing.

Try to avoid touching your face during the day, it is how bacteria and dirt is most easily transferred into your pores.

My final suggestion is make sure you are shaving really well! Always wet your face first if you do not use shaving cream (shaving cream is not a necessity and again, your just applying more guck to your face to get stuck in those pores!). Shave carefully by:

1) Wet face.
2) Go with the grain to start with, getting rid of the bulk.
3) Wet face again.
4) Shave against the grain now slowly and carefully, using a single blade if available rather than all 5 blades if you have that sort of razor (gilette, etc)

If you cut your face, apply a bit of Polysporin and do not rub it around. Let it sit and be absorbed in the cut area, protecting it from bacteria while it heals up.

If the message isn't clear from all those things, the #1 thing to do is avoid bacteria getting into your pores and getting trapped under dirt. If you can wash out the dirt, and kill the bacteria, and *keep* it this way, your acne will disappear. Acne is just a natural bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes which your body fights by containing it to an area and pressing it out of the area (a zit).

That is a good way at going about it and using some everyday bathroom items, but honestly you don't need to go to that extent because you could just eat correctly and if you not eating correctly and going to those extents, it's just going to void it out and not clear it for the long run as it will come back just the same. I just use Nivea Face Wash and eat correctly and it has worked for me over the last 2 years and get the odd pimple along my jaw shaving line, but I just put toothpaste on those ones to dry them out. I do this before I go to bed. For me I find shaving without water and with water on my face is exactly the same, but it's different for everyone else.

Good tips none-the-less and I think people with extreme acne should go ahead with them as well as eat healthy because if you don't, the acne can actually scar your face.
Cosmoslayer
I suggest you as a professional before trying anything because not all have the same skin type, some might be allergic to certain products and your pimple might get worst. Embarassed