FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Having some issues with WP





RosenCruz
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home/rosencru/domains/rosencruz.frih.org/public_html/wp-blog-header.php on line 14


I used to not see this error after a WordPress install, but now I keep getting it even though I reinstall the software?


Under different domains, I get the same error. Any help would be appreciated Wink
Bondings
This seems like a missing files or wrong configuration issue. I found http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-wp-7 and http://garyharvey.net/who-solved-my-website-migration-nightmare/ about it.

Did you maybe update WordPress in the mean time or change any settings?
RosenCruz
Bondings wrote:
This seems like a missing files or wrong configuration issue. I found http://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-wp-7 and http://garyharvey.net/who-solved-my-website-migration-nightmare/ about it.

Did you maybe update WordPress in the mean time or change any settings?


Thanks for the links and recommendations.

The thing is, I m trying to do a fresh installation here. I will not bother to move my Wordpress totally since I do not have any attachments or stuff. I just will make a clean install and import my posts via WP importer.


According to links you've posted, the problem seems to be about config.php file. I ve obtained my config.php from currently working installation at another server. Now I do not see the error above . Will let you know you guys about the situation if I can do this installation properly. Smile Smile
Bondings
Do you have the correct database username and password of the MySQL database (your DirectAdmin username won't work) and also the correct hostname (or localhost)?

If it still doesn't work, I can take a look if you wish. Unfortunately I don't know that much about WordPress so I can't promise you anything.
zimmer
i guess your string is not identical.. (username and database-name).

Wow! you have almost same avatar with bondings.. Shocked
RosenCruz
Bondings wrote:
Do you have the correct database username and password of the MySQL database (your DirectAdmin username won't work) and also the correct hostname (or localhost)?

If it still doesn't work, I can take a look if you wish. Unfortunately I don't know that much about WordPress so I can't promise you anything.


Thank you very much. I found a working config.php and edited it with my own details at Frihost server account I own. It seems to be running pretty smooth and nice now. Server 3 really is clean and nice working Wink

Now I will change my frih.org subdomain to current domain I wanna use after I set up everything. Hope it will work Rolling Eyes

Quote:
i guess your string is not identical.. (username and database-name).

Wow! you have almost same avatar with bondings



I guess we both are fan of Uncle Sam Smile
Related topics
Relationship forum
Hamachi
Linux - Red Hat
[OFFICIAL] World Of Warcraft - No new topics about this
server not working?
SMTP Busted
need help with mysql joins
Recovering from Bios Curruption
Do You Think Gay And Lesbian Happy?
My own game
Filezilla
Issue connecting to my account via FTP/Filezilla
Having a Lot of Issues
Server Two Issues [resolved]
proper files/folders permissions for wordpress on frihost
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.