FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Man 3 trailer

KaczuH
Have anyone seen first trailer of Iron Man 3?

This is gonna be the best part I think. Darker than previous parts. Cant wait to see.
johans
i love to watch this movie.. super excited together with my son.. Iron man TIME
playfungames
I am super excited about this movie. I think I will go and watch the movie on the first day/first show when it gets released in my country. Iron Man totally rocks.

Is this like the third and the concluding part of the movie series ?
silverdown
Oh Heck ya!, I so cannot wait for this!. Thanks for sharing, I so did not know about this!
I am so excited! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
subhan1
So excited - can't wait for it Smile
liked the new suit of Ironman Smile
seems like a good storyline!
MDCSMO
Have watched it on youtube when it's officially announced....Can't wait for that movie....
manverupl
I can't wait for movie. By the look it seems to be great as the previous movies Very Happy
Radar
Looking forward to it, yes.

The second one worked for what it was. I think in attempting to work through the plot and simultaneously staying true to the character, they lost some of the likability of the first film. But it worked for what it was, and I hope they continue to learn and try something different in all areas with this one.
rogue_skydragon
I can't wait for this either! Truthfully, I'm not a very big Iron Man fan, but Robert Downey, Jr. just nails it everytime...it's worth going to a screening just to see him be a badass.
Vanilla
Did you guys see the "extended look" trailer? I couldn't believe they did it hahahaha! I laughed way too hard!

rogue_skydragon wrote:
I can't wait for this either! Truthfully, I'm not a very big Iron Man fan, but Robert Downey, Jr. just nails it everytime...it's worth going to a screening just to see him be a badass.

Yep, RDJ is the man, hands down. I think he secretly is Tony Stark pretending he is RDJ playing Tony Stark. Laughing