FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpMyAdmin

edicalgerie
Why i can't acced to my phpMyAdmin , with the same username and passowrd used , in Cpanel and ftp ??
Bondings
You need to create a database in DirectAdmin MySQL management) and login with the username/password of the database.
edicalgerie
thank you , i have seen your old comment about this problem, and i have resolved it
edicalgerie
Please i need your help , about "magicquotes" ??? my sub-domaine is www.edicdistributions.frihost.org , thank's to do it for me
edicalgerie
Not answer ??
badai
use .htaccess to enable/disable magic quotes

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off

or

php_flag magic_quotes_gpc On
Qantas94Heavy
badai wrote:

or

Doesn't work with the Frihost PHP configuration. I think it's to do with the fact that PHP is not setup as a Apache module. If someone wants a php.ini item changed for their account, they will need to ask Bondings to add it to the main php.ini configuration file.
badai
work for me. i'm using opencart. it tell me magic quote is on. and when i put that in .htaccess, magic quote is off.

Qantas94Heavy wrote:
badai wrote:

or

Doesn't work with the Frihost PHP configuration. I think it's to do with the fact that PHP is not setup as a Apache module. If someone wants a php.ini item changed for their account, they will need to ask Bondings to add it to the main php.ini configuration file.
edicalgerie
my htaccess contain juste this words :

Options -Indexes +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

where i write

or

badai
edicalgerie wrote:
my htaccess contain juste this words :

Options -Indexes +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl

where i write

or

under what ever already there. it will effect current folder and all sub folder under it.
edicalgerie
i can't do it , badi i have opencart too, can help me please to fix tax in opencart, i could not calculate the tax ?? that not appear in the total ?
edicalgerie
Not answer ??
badai
there's a file included in opencart called htaccess.txt. edit it and rename to .htaccess. i'm not sure if it will fix your tax problem. but it will turn off magic quote.
edicalgerie
ok thanks badi , i will tray it
edicalgerie
badai wrote:
there's a file included in opencart called htaccess.txt. edit it and rename to .htaccess. i'm not sure if it will fix your tax problem. but it will turn off magic quote.

badi if you use opencart , i need your help , i c'an't resolve a problem to fixe taxe, you can answer me here plz