FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tattoos (kind of an addiction i have.

honken
Like to show the latest tattoo i got.
Its a Buddhism work, and it has the same meaning as the Christianity ten commandments, but with a twist. and the Buddhism one only has 7 Smile

https://www.box.com/s/y7yzqep1si8u98g4fvi5 (same as my avatar now, but in a little bit bigger size.

Hope you like it, i do Smile
wellerchap
Glad you're happy with your tat....personally, while I admire the artwork, I've spoken to far too many older people that regret having these things in their younger days.
It astounds me that they're not really available in a transfer-type format, that will fade away after a few weeks...alleviating said "problem"
honken
You can do a "hena"-tattoo, that one will fade away after a few weeks Smile
fuzzkaizer
my girl has one of these tatoos that will fade away in a few weeks... she got it when she was about seventeen, so that makes more than 10 years now... anyway, i like it!
darthrevan
I remember getting my first tattoo, and I do agree they are addictive. I don't understand why and how. Though after getting my second one and not getting one for a while has broke that addiction thankfully. I don't want to be covered in tattoos. I like a few but not a lot.
bluepig83
I've entertained the thought of getting one a few times, but I'm always dissuaded by the permanency of it. A henna tattoo might work, but then I'm also worried about potential side-effects (possible allergic reactions on skin) as well as needle sanitation.
lkglacier
I really like that tattoo. I, myself, have been fantasizing about getting a tattoo for a couple years. (almost 18, so perhaps I'll finally give in to the fantasy soon). Even though my mother would kill me. But oh well Smile
lemonedia
I've done some amateur tattooing (on myself and others), and have a few professional pieces on my body. One being a wolf, howling at a dreamcatcher in front of a mountainscape (very beautifully crafted, props to my artist!)

Tattoos are a wonderful expression of art, especially if you can come up with things that are symbiotic with your soul and character.
Ramil
An interesting tattoo! And why a Buddhist theme?
mshafiq
I saw lots of people they have ta-toes on their body.but i do not know that it is bad habit of having ta toes on their body.
xvjuneau
Nice tattoo you got there! I have one but I just copied an artwork, album cover to be exact and I love it.
coolclay
In my opinion they are way to expensive. If I am going to spend money it will be on an experience or something useful. I just don't understand the attraction to body art in general. Maybe I respect the way God made it too much.

Of course I don't judge anyone that has an differing opinion that's just mine personally.

I do like your work Honken it's very original and has a lot of meaning.