FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mail going to spam

cLean
All my outgoing mail from my hosting account are going to peoples spam accounts, Anyway i can make change on my side to fix this ?
darthrevan
As far as I know you can't change it. The other people's email provider setup has programmed what types of emails it believes is to be spam.
Qantas94Heavy
cLean wrote:
All my outgoing mail from my hosting account are going to peoples spam accounts, Anyway i can make change on my side to fix this ?

Either stop sending unsolicited electronic mails (if you are), or contact the service provider of the email accounts. Which domain/subdomain are you using? If you are using something like .co.cc, .co.nr, etc. they are very likely to be blocked.
metalfreek
Try attaching some header information on the mail and see what happens. Sometimes this is a problem.
RosenCruz
It might be caused by users using the same IP with you on that Server X. When too much e mails are flying around from a server, mail servers automatically might block those IP's.

So we all should try to keep our servers clean about mails. For ourself and for other users sharing the server. Otherwise, all our mails are going to bulk folders.