FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fast Five - Action Movie

deanhills
This movie has been on the circuit for a very long while (2011), and it's the second time I saw it today, but after a really dry spell of nothing worthwhile to watch, this was GREAT. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson were excellent in the movie. Pace of action was fast, and there were some great stunt scenes as well. My kind of movie.

Just noticed that the Cronicles of Riddick is scheduled soon. I've seen that a long while ago too, and really liked that one too with Vin Diesel in it. Hopefully the dry spell has come to the end!
subhan1
Ah well It was the best of the series - can't wait for Fast Six now ^_^
dude_xyx
Yup probably the best movie of fast and furious movie series.
hamarat007
The expendables 1-2...
_AVG_
I think I remember a trailer for part 6 that's coming out this year. This series always has the potential for sequels.
I remember the first 2 parts were really popular when I saw them
onebadpenny
The newest one definitely looks like it has the potential to surpass them all, even the Brazil one. They're even bringing Letty back from the dead, which is cool because I love Michelle Rodriguez Smile. My personal favorite is the one which doesn't belong, Tokyo Drift. The whole franchise seems to have forgotten it ever happened. Or else they think we'll continue to believe that it is set farther and farther into the future where a much younger Han (Sung Kang) lives and dies. Oddness Smile