FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Re-Activating My hosting account

cLean
Hello guys. recently i got out of some legal issues allowing me to access a pc for some time now. So im going to hit the web design hard again. And would like my hosting back up. Also Could i regain my files etc.. ?
Bondings
I assume your hosting account was removed due to inactivity.

You can get a new hosting account on your Account page (link on top). This will get you a .frihost.org subdomain with DirectAdmin. (If you really really want to, I can give you a hosting account on the server you were on with a .frihost.net subdomain, but it's easier if you take the new one.)

About your files, unfortunately that is not possible.
cLean
I was hoping yes i could resume on the .net dew to my forwarding and nameservers on my domain are all in the settings their. I am having problems with my domain not remembering my customer # or pw so im lost on that untill i regain access with my email account that it's registered with and im waiting on my isp to do that.. So its a waiting game... So please Wink BTW Would i just let you handle it sense it doesnt give me the option for server 1 ?