FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost shows wrong amount of space

darthrevan
On the front page of Frihost, when you are not signed in shows:
Quote:
5 quality posts and 10 Points are required before requesting your web hosting account with 750MB of space and 20GB of traffic. Accepting the TOS will also be needed. Please go to your Account page to request a web hosting account.
We give away free top-level domains (.com/.net/.org) for 350 coins (our forum currency). You can gain coins by getting over 45 points by posting messages on our forums or by referring other members to Frihost. You can find your referral link and your account information on your Account page.

Shouldn't it be 1500MB of space and 35GB of bandwidth? Thought you might want to correct the "misprint". Smile
Bondings
Yes I know about it. The plan was to change it when I increase the package disk space and bandwidth (which I still need to do as it was planned a month or 2 ago).
darthrevan
Bondings wrote:
Yes I know about it. The plan was to change it when I increase the package disk space and bandwidth (which I still need to do as it was planned a month or 2 ago).

Smile Didn't know if you forgot to change that information and wanted to let you know.
RosenCruz
Looks like Bond is busy lately Laughing
darthrevan
RosenCruz wrote:
Looks like Bond is busy lately Laughing

Yuppie it does seem so, especially if he is trying to run, I believe, three hosting companies.