FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tycoon fans?

RosenCruz
Any tycoon fans out there ? I m a huge fan of such business games and still spending time with good old Railroad Tycoon 2 or Open TTD, and Roller Coaster Tycoon series

Join in the conversation for your favorite tycoon games Wink
Jamestf347
I am, I love zoo tycoon, mall tycoon games like that. The only bad thing is, there is rarely any games being released for new franchises instead, they all are roller coaster tycoon 342341234 and such.
saratdear
I used to love lemonade tycoon and roller coaster tycoon around 5 years ago. Used to spend all my time playing stupid online versions of lemonade tycoon. And the old versions of roller coaster tycoon - before they came out with improved graphics and 3d and everything - was just heaven. My favourite activity was to watch people lining up for rides. Razz
hw3patch
I played the original Roller Coaster Tycoon quite a bit, but not so much anymore. The ability to design custom roller coasters (and at times attempting to break records for highest ride intensity) is one of the things that kept the game from getting boring.
firstroad
i have mostly played tycoon games on flash and on my cellphone
tatto tyxoon is a nice one...
whoever can play mcDonalds tycoon game for more than half an hour is a hero... it's the hardest
Josso
RCT, RCT II, OpenTTD I will probably play forever. I'd be really interested to know what Chris Saywer is doing these days... I haven't heard a peep since this Atari law suit thing. RCT III was so good but get's really heavy on system resources once you start filling up the park - it's one of those games like GTA IV which is just a bit bulky for when they came out.
pravojednostavno
My favourite Tycoon games are Lemonade Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon and Airline Tycoon 3.