FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Refferal System

xpcpro
I was going to sign up under my buddies account he was up here today and showed your site to me and i signed up. Im glad he did it seems to be a great place.. His name is cLean -- I hope he gets his points or coins he needs to open his site bak up , He was away dew to personal issues and was unable to be active until recently.
RosenCruz
Is this a suggesstion ? We have a forum for that. Or am I wrong ?

Welcome to Frihost Wink Introduction forum awaits you Wink
johans
xpcpro wrote:
I was going to sign up under my buddies account he was up here today and showed your site to me and i signed up. Im glad he did it seems to be a great place.. His name is clean -- I hope he gets his points or coins he needs to open his site bak up , He was away dew to personal issues and was unable to be active until recently.

based on my experience on referral i guess will be active you are both active but i am not sure because i have also refferal but i did not notice the points that i received or credit every time my referred post on the forum.
deanhills
You need to check your Account for that as your referral link is in your account. Someone needs to click on the link just before they register. Following which X coins will be deposited with the person who referred you. More coins will be added per X number of posts that are made by the person who has been referred.

Here's Bondings' information about it:
http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-126616.html

Always good to check his Official Blog as it contains a wealth of useful information.

With regard to the OP. I checked last night and the person who referred xpcpro, cLean joined in 2007. However his last post was in November 2010. Sort of does not sound very active to me. Nice that he mentioned Frihost however. Probably deserves kudos for that. As well as being a Golden Oldie member.
standready
deanhills wrote:
being a Golden Oldie member.

Hey, I resemble that comment! Laughing
Dean is correct as you must use referral link to receive proper kudos (Coins).
cLean
Thanks xpcpro. Yes i was away dew to personal reasons I was locked up on some charges for a while and got out and violated on probation. So it was around 2 years I was away.
deanhills
cLean wrote:
Thanks xpcpro. Yes i was away dew to personal reasons I was locked up on some charges for a while and got out and violated on probation. So it was around 2 years I was away.
OK, that makes it doubly great to see you back cLean. I guess they did not give you any Internet privileges when you were "locked up"? Twisted Evil

By the way welcome back .... again!
cLean
deanhills wrote:
cLean wrote:
OK, that makes it doubly great to see you back cLean. I guess they did not give you any Internet privileges when you were "locked up"? Twisted Evil

By the way welcome back .... again!

Thanks for the nice gesture Smile Glad to be back yeah.. No internet were i was Razz My concern was my buddy didn't use my referral link and i was wondering if We could still get it up and rolling so i can gain those beautiful coins you guys are so generous to give Smile
deanhills
cLean wrote:

Thanks for the nice gesture Smile Glad to be back yeah.. No internet were i was Razz My concern was my buddy didn't use my referral link and i was wondering if We could still get it up and rolling so i can gain those beautiful coins you guys are so generous to give Smile
Why not write to Bondings and ask him. He's the guy with the keys to the vault. Very Happy
cLean
Yup just did we were on the same page Smile Thx