FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Computer for sale!

NuniPio
i didnt know where to post this, thought this might be the right place. im selling a computer on eBay, please do check it out, im not too sure about overseas postage atm but i prefer pickup in sydney.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8714451769
dan751
I'd love to buy it off you. It's a wonderful -and powerful- looking computer. It would be a wonderful computer to work on my game with too. But, unfortunately, I don't have enough money. Crying or Very sad
xorcist
Umm Do you have the picture of the real computer just a whole. All I see if different parts from the same site, It looks like you just put different parts from the same site.
gonzo
explain this:

Quote:
Included Games (any games requiring CDs will be copies, no CD keys sold)

Second you should clearly state whether or not you have EVER overclocked the computer.

you should also include pictures of YOUR computer.
NuniPio
gonzo wrote:
explain this:

Quote:
Included Games (any games requiring CDs will be copies, no CD keys sold)

Second you should clearly state whether or not you have EVER overclocked the computer.

you should also include pictures of YOUR computer.

the games come preinstalled and i dont supply the original CD or CD key, if a CD is needed to play then a copy will be made.
and aslo for the second question theres a problem as i need a camera to take pics, i might ask a friend for a camera and post some pics, and also i have never overclocked the system as firstly i am to scared lol and secondly i dont really know how to Confused
n0obie4life
did you forget all of valve's games avaliable on steam?
NuniPio
i cant give away my steam account.. although i do have steam installed
seanooi
that's one saucy looking computer there. Wished i could have gotten your instead of the one i got now, but oh well, what's done is done. Laughing
NuniPio
just added some actual pics Smile
izcool
Whoahly moley is that a lot of dough there that computer's going for (nearly $1,200 in US currency). I have way too many computers as it is (I've sorta lost count after 10), but my next goal is to buy a decent laptop, as mine isn't satisfying me really. I've built 2 PC's of my own that work and a 3rd one that I'm in the middle of building right now.

- Mike.