FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have a cat?

lovescience
Do you have a cat? Does your cat go outdoor?

How to care for a cat?
Josso

Um provide them with waters and foods. Play with them every day. That's about it. My cat goes outdoors but just not at night, some inforced thing I forget the actual reason
darthrevan
Yes we do have a cat, it is an indoor cat too, though I get tired of smelling the cat litter box as well.

I have heard the kind of cat we got is a good mouser too, and I kinda believe it, she will even try to catch flies.
crystalkey
The answer is no, no, and < > no. Doglover here. Cats are way too finicky for me.
Insanity
Yes, I love my cat. Aren't you on the Internet? You should know that it is addicted with cats...
dharmin
nope.. i am more of a dog person, not that i hate cats or sumthing..
but the sheer volume of cat videos and pictures on the internet has given me a cat overdose!
Peterssidan
We have 2 cats. One hairy thing and his mother. They are allowed to go outside whenever they like to but we have to open the door for them. We had a cat door before but it got very cold in the winter and they dragged in a lot of animals so we removed it.
Bondings
We also have 2 cats. A 5 months old kitten (girl) and a 13 months old one (boy). The older one looks a lot like the Josso's cat, at least from the looks on the picture. I've been planning to create a topic about it for months but never managed to get to it.
brucelewis
sorry.i hate cats .I love dogs...
fuzzkaizer
in my childhood there always was some cat around, also at my grandparents place, and i liked them. they went outdoors and moved in again as they pleased, for it was rather at the countryside. some of them passed away by roadkill, we supposed.
they were really easy fellows to care about, and they always gave me the impression that they could do quite fine without a hosting family. they would catch their own food and always find some nice places to sleep at and so on ...
but now, as i am living in town, i wouldn't like to lock a cat in my flat.
darthrevan
Sometimes our cat doesn't cover up her wastes and it irritates me. Also will run away when I try and get her, even to simply pet her. She drives me crazy, I don't know why she is that way either.
benny7770
lovescience wrote:

How to care for a cat?

No i dont have a cat, or a dog.
benny7770
brucelewis wrote:
sorry.i hate cats .I love dogs...

Cats are alittle more sary because they have shar teeth and claws
benny7770
Josso wrote:

Um provide them with waters and foods. Play with them every day. That's about it. My cat goes outdoors but just not at night, some inforced thing I forget the actual reason

That cats just chillin
bluepig83
I don't have a cat, but I think they're pretty fun. It is definitely harder to pet them compared to dogs - dogs always want to be petted, but cats seem to be more temperamental, and then even when they allow you to pet them, they slink away, only to come back a minute later rubbing themselves against your legs.

But if you can get it to curl up on your lap, it's really soothing just to stroke it's hair.
darthrevan
I just remembered I took a picture of our cat Tiger

Josso
bluepig83 wrote:
I don't have a cat, but I think they're pretty fun. It is definitely harder to pet them compared to dogs - dogs always want to be petted, but cats seem to be more temperamental, and then even when they allow you to pet them, they slink away, only to come back a minute later rubbing themselves against your legs.

But if you can get it to curl up on your lap, it's really soothing just to stroke it's hair.

Heh, yeah I guess it's good to remember that cats do not really care about you. Whereas dogs are usually the opposite they RELY on you, not only that but they often display needy characteristics. Not trying to turn this into a cat vs. dog debate because that's stupid but I honestly do prefer them - I see it as more: cats display former glory of their species being an efficient at survival whereas dogs grouped with humans seems to trigger an irreversable species dependancy. I dunno may I am talking BS. Thoughts? BTW really don't want a dog vs. cat debate I have really like both, I have both.
quatre044
hahah i like cats but i dont have any Laughing
zaxacongrejo
i never had a cat because personally and with no offence, because tastes are tastes.
I strongly dislike them to have as a pet in the wild at the nature i admit i like them, but inside a house no.
In my opinion and this is just my opinion they are too lazy and not so smart as we want them to be, again personal opinion and taste, don’t get mad with me please.
Tastes and opinions can’t be compared because freedom is also that, each one has this one
mshafiq
i don't want to keep cat because i am scared that he will bite my kids.my kids like to have cat.they are waiting when i will bring cat for them
subhan1
Josso wrote:

lool that cat looks 'like a boss' Very Happy

Always loved Cats - will surely get one soon :3
plitzky
I have one and it follows me everywhere. Sleeps on my lap as soon as I sit in front of the pc. Smile
Radar
No, and I'm really thankful for that. Having not grown up with pets, I find the idea of allowing a creature to roam around your house freely very strange.
tomodachi_ashitaka
No, I don't have a cat, as I have dog. Very Happy
limpands
No. I don't have a cat, i don't want a cat and i don't like cats.
I have dogs though.
LxGoodies
mshafiq wrote:
i don't want to keep cat because i am scared that he will bite my kids.my kids like to have cat.they are waiting when i will bring cat for them

Pff.. cat won't bit your kids ! ok.. when kids tease the cat maybe he would scratch

.. but that's just to teach the kids "don't mess with me, I'm the cat not you" Razz

Lx
crazyfffan
An off-topic question: In your country do you have to register your pets? If yes then what kind of pet you must register?
I live in New Zealand and here they have very strict regulation for having dogs, but not much for other kinds.
Insanity
Cats on the Internet??
beefwtf1982
lovescience wrote:
Do you have a cat? Does your cat go outdoor? My cat don't go outside.

How to care for a cat?
beefwtf1982
crazyfffan wrote:
An off-topic question: In your country do you have to register your pets? If yes then what kind of pet you must register?
I live in New Zealand and here they have very strict regulation for having dogs, but not much for other kinds.

I live in Texas and I had to register my pet Armadillo!
pravojednostavno
I like cats, dogs and other fluffy animals. I have a cat. His name is Sirius and he is so cute! Also I want a dog, defineteley a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.
masterekat
I have a cat named GP, short for General Paws. He is a diabetic, but we manage it by giving him the correct amount of specially formulated cat food every day. We used to let him outside on our front porch and fenced in yard, but recently he's been hopping the fence to sniff at some plants on the other side. We are afraid that he will run away or get run over by a car, so now we only let him out there if one of us is with him watching.

I love cats because their personalities complement mine. They understand when you need space, but if you respect them properly and take the time to connect with them, they will be very affectionate when you need them. Whenever I am sick and throwing up from migraines, my cat will be there with me, rubbing the back of my legs. They also have a spunky personality, not a $lutty personality like most dogs have. They also make less noise and are communicative in a larger variety of ways.
mshafiq
I do not have cat in my home as my kids they are little scared from cat.
markharris
Yes i love cats and i have 2 cats.
mshafiq
I do not have cat in my home because my kids they are little scared from cat as they think the cat will bite them.They love cats but they do not want cat to be at their home.
steeve
No, I don't have any cat. I have two dogs and they follow my instructions very well.
chormar
lovescience wrote:

How to care for a cat?

Cats are very, very intelligent animals. My parents kept two cats. The old cat called Diana. Young cat called Lime. It is black and fluffy.
TheGremlyn
I'll be shocked if I haven't replied to this one as it sounds like something I'd do. I have two cats. Mynx and Luna. Luna is a black cat. Mynx is a tabby with light grey-brown hair and darker black stripes but she's got white patches everywhere. I've had Mynx since she was 3 months old. Luna I've had since she was 2 years old and only because I thought Mynx might be lonely when I got off to work. They get along really well. I know I still prefer Mynx over Luna... probably not the greatest thing to say but I have the stronger relationship with her. Luna has her moment though. She meows at me for attention but then quickly runs away in playful fashion. Mynx has taken to sleeping right up beside my head, basically. I also can't go to the bathroom without cat supervision. If I have a shower Mynx will wait for me and meow loudly once I get out. If I have a bath I likely have Mynx sitting on the side, sometimes drinking the water. I'm also always reminded that it's feeding time... Love my cats.
mshafiq
I do not have any Pets
ujjawall
No place for cat Evil or Very Mad
rebacon
beefwtf1982 wrote:
crazyfffan wrote:

I live in Texas and I had to register my pet Armadillo!

I live in Austria (not Australia).
I like dogs. Strict regulation for "killer-dogs" (Kampfhunde)
Insanity
I have a cat that is named Coco. I got her just a few years ago and I love her very much. I like cats much more than dogs.