FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Annoying People

Is there any annoying people in your class?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

ShayLee
There are people who are in every single one of my classes who are really annoying. poop - annoying number 1
My classes:
(1) English 10
(2) Weight Lifting
(3) Video Productions
(4) Choices
(5) Science
(6) The Comet (newspaper)
(7) Geometry

I believe its sad to have people who dont want to be serious in classes. I go to Chanute High School and I live in Chanute, Kansas.
darthrevan
I can deal with certain extents if annoying and at times I think I am annoying, though I have encountered some people that it hard to deal with.
truespeed
Is weight lifting a class?
darthrevan
truespeed wrote:
Is weight lifting a class?

Maybe in some sense, you learn how to be in better shape and be healthier so if you look at it that way, then yes it is Smile
Cosmoslayer
Every school I went, there has to be at least one annoying person. Very Happy
dharmin
there are always annoying people in every class...
if there are no annoying people in your class, that means the annoying one is "you"!

but seriously, there was this nerdy guy in my class who used to ask useless questions to all professors and that used to annoy me like hell!
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
I can deal with certain extents if annoying and at times I think I am annoying, though I have encountered some people that it hard to deal with.
Well said. I'm sure I must be annoying to some people too, and if they give me heck, I enjoy annoying them. But there are people who can be excessively annoying. Show offs are on top of the list. People with an ego disease. And then more on a petty level at forums, SPAM can be VERY annoying. Also annoying - people who don't capitalize and punctuate where they should, and just write sloppy posts when one knows they can do better. Kudos however to those with English as a second language who are trying their very best.
subhan1
no one can be annoying if you have a perfect sense of humor and some really good friends Smile
inuyasha
subhan1 wrote:
no one can be annoying if you have a perfect sense of humor and some really good friends Smile

Perhaps you are right~ But there's always something we can not stand~ For me, I can't really be silent if someone smokes where it's crowded, jumps the queue when everyone is in a line, or speaks loudly in the library, etc. Annoying people exist around me~ But I will forget them~ Very Happy
deanhills
inuyasha wrote:
subhan1 wrote:

Perhaps you are right~ But there's always something we can not stand~ For me, I can't really be silent if someone smokes where it's crowded, jumps the queue when everyone is in a line, or speaks loudly in the library, etc. Annoying people exist around me~ But I will forget them~ Very Happy
You've just hit on annoying for me too inuyasha. Including people who congregate and "chat" at entrances, exits, on top and below escalators. Or shop with a mobile phone to the ear, blissfully unaware when the person is blocking the shopping lane. Or use of mobile phones in restaurants, right at the table, so the neighbouring guests have to listen to the conversation as well.