FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How often do you post?

How often do you visit and post?
Daily
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Weekly
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Monthly
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Every second month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Every forth month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Every sixth month
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yearly
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Zackster
While browsing the forum I discovered that some posts are months old!

This made me wonder how often users post and visit the forum?
darthrevan
I visit everyday, and while at work, when I am on break I check the site and if I see something I want to reply back to, I reply. So I say half my day is spent on Frihost Cool
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
I visit everyday, and while at work, when I am on break I check the site and if I see something I want to reply back to, I reply. So I say half my day is spent on Frihost Cool
Great stuff Darthrevan. I go through phases, but since I'm consciously trying to make more posts because of the slump mentioned by Truespeed a little while ago, I visit Frihost at least two sessions per day, sometimes more if I can.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
darthrevan wrote:
Great stuff Darthrevan. I go through phases, but since I'm consciously trying to make more posts because of the slump mentioned by Truespeed a little while ago, I visit Frihost at least two sessions per day, sometimes more if I can.

Yep and I am trying to earn more coins and I just made Adolescent Frihoster a moment ago, so now I got to get the next title eventually Smile
deanhills
Congratulations! Applause

I remember I was not too partial to Adolescent and posted like anything to get out of it. Wonder whether the person who selected those names selected it on purpose to get people to post as much as possible to get to the next rank? Wink
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
Congratulations! Applause

I remember I was not too partial to Adolescent and posted like anything to get out of it. Wonder whether the person who selected those names selected it on purpose to get people to post as much as possible to get to the next rank? Wink

I don't know that it is a selected name to get you to get out of it, I kinda think they are just names Smile
Josso
Pretty much daily/weeky since forever although I did disappear at some point for a long period of time.
standready
deanhills wrote:
Wonder whether the person who selected those names selected it on purpose to get people to post as much as possible to get to the next rank? Wink

That would have been Bondings, correct? I think he did a good job with names reflecting how we grow with Frihost.

@OP: I post daily. Always something interesting to reply on.
crystalkey
I try to post when I can on relevant topics.
darthrevan
crystalkey wrote:
I try to post when I can on relevant topics.

me too, though sometimes I will post on something I don't know much about, though I tell what I know of the subject or agree/disagree about other comments that I feel is right it wrong.
Cosmoslayer
I visit daily but I post rarely. LOL, that rhymes. XD
sudipbanerjee
Almost daily. At least 4-5 days in a week.
deanhills
I try for daily, and succeed most of the time. Depending on availability of time and posting activity at Frihost, I could post two or more sessions per day.
RosenCruz
I guess daily, for last few weeks
william
From about 2006-2007, Frihost was always a tab open in my browser and I would regularly post several times a day (never dipping below 45 points). These days, well, I actually check Frihost daily (along with about half a dozen other forums) and post on interesting topics across all of the forums. If there's something that interests me here, I'll respond. Otherwise, I hate to say it, but I most often post when I get a low points warning. Overall I do tend to post about 1-2 times a week, though.
darthrevan
If i only knew how many posts i post a day. Then I might think i need some medicine to try and break the addition of being on here. Though i am sure there are people that are on here posting more than I am:-).