FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spam protection like CAPTCHA

Zackster
I would recommend that when registering an account the user have to fill in a ReCAPTCHA and maybe have some logic CAPTCHA questions when posting a post like 4 + 9 = ___ 13 or pi and g together are ___ pig
deanhills
Excellent suggestion Zackster. I second the motion. Cool
RosenCruz
I guess Bondings know about re-Captcha. I just don't know why he is not implementing such solutions. May be he knows spammer on here are smarter than that. I dont know. I support the idea
Josso
My guess is that most of the spammers that slip through here are semi auto or maybe even fully manual. Might help a bit though. Love replacing one of the recaptcha word's with a fake one it's hilarious thinking that will come out in someones document.
darthrevan
I vote yes, already for one that is dynamic. I am sick of seeing posts about TV episodes with links with pirated downloads.
johans
effective recaptcha is a google account. you can have choices of themes and colors.

Yes, I agree with that. spam robots are now effectives.
darthrevan
Some sites uses a static Captcha and I don't think that us a good idea. A person could visit that site, note the answer to the Captcha and allow the bot to join the service, end of story.