FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Really nice game.

Dimaod
Greetings guys. Have you already seen new on-line game TerritoryUSA ? It is very good-looking and heaped up. It's just getting started. Now it is open for test, and all of the testers will be granted with the unique bonuses down to rare weapon. So be registered quicker while there is an opportunity to receive the great abilities for free.
To be registered you just need to mail to profik@territoryusa.com asking for a registration code. It will be sent to you automatically.
datom
thanks !
i will try the game
Dimaod
Please you can put an information about this game at another Forms show me the link and receive Frihs.
Richous05
Yeah there a web based (browser based) game like that called combat grounds it has loads of features you can also make your own crews earm mony attack other people etc. heres the link give it a try http://www.combatgrounds.com/page.php?id=97305
saturnfun
Will try if free lol
8-Ball
the master of all games is half-life 2

No match, great stuff like the guns. If you find a better game then hl2 then you can hit me 5 times.
win66
Dimaod wrote:
Greetings guys. Have you already seen new on-line game TerritoryUSA ? It is very good-looking and heaped up. It's just getting started. Now it is open for test, and all of the testers will be granted with the unique bonuses down to rare weapon. So be registered quicker while there is an opportunity to receive the great abilities for free.
To be registered you just need to mail to profik@territoryusa.com asking for a registration code. It will be sent to you automatically.

Thank for sharing. When I free i will try it.