FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

favorite sport game

mugrinic
My favorite sport game is Pro Evolution Soccer.

What is your favorite?
jkaushalya
Brian Lara Cricket 99. Reminds me some old memories.
darthrevan
If you call Wrestling a sport, then pro wrestling is my favorite sport. Though I haven't watched it in a long time either. I don't have cable or satellite, just Netflix. Though at times I dislike it as wel. Though my favorite wrestler seems to have decided to stop wrestling because his arm got injured in the same place twice.
albiemer
mugrinic wrote:

What is your favorite?

Gladiator
albiemer
jkaushalya wrote:
Brian Lara Cricket 99. Reminds me some old memories.

Maybe
albiemer
darthrevan wrote:
If you call Wrestling a sport, then pro wrestling is my favorite sport. Though I haven't watched it in a long time either. I don't have cable or satellite, just Netflix. Though at times I dislike it as wel. Though my favorite wrestler seems to have decided to stop wrestling because his arm got injured in the same place twice.

I Know"
albiemer
albiemer wrote:
darthrevan wrote:

I Know"

I Don't care
setfirework
I think the best sports game is fifa 07. It's the version i have.
The graphics are super cool and realistics are mind blowing. You can actually do the the tricks you think about. Rainbow etc tricks can be also done. There is manager mode where you play as a manager. Not very easy doing that. You have to take care of sponsers, contracts, star players, tickets, and you own youth academy.
You can even create your own team out of which you can create your crests and kits. You can get all the best players you wanted in your sunday league team. Create strategies. Just imagine the fun of having ranalod and lampard playing together in just same time and assisting each other. What fun it will be indeed.
There are many leagues to be done and there are many challenges to be played also.
With the points you get from the challenges you can unlock super teams and classic teams.
You can even create your own players!
Cosmoslayer
I think wrestling is a sport even it is scripted. LOL. That's the only sport game that I like I guess. Very Happy
subhan1
FIFA FTW!!
but I also likes PES but on PSP Smile
johans
basketball is my favorite game. I like more physical and challenging game.. I have many injuries since i have played basketball such as knee bone un alignment, hand dislocation but still i play and want to play more..

huh! what a challenge game! guess what i play every day 3-4 hours a day.. lol!

Ops on my laptop, psp and itouch i play also basketball games...
_AVG_
FIFA ! I've played nearly every EA soccer game over the past 6 years now ... in fact, I've also edited quite a few of them ... there's quite an online culture of editing the FIFA games using Mods and Patches. Smile
zaxacongrejo
i prefer golf games the one i like most is Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12
from EA also.This game as a good graphic interface,it is user friendly and is not to heavy
for medium ressources machines
and it can be found in all kinds of torrents lol

Quote:
Start your journey down the “Road to the Masters” with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. For the first time in franchise history, players will be able to experience the rich history and tradition of the Masters Tournament.

Play the famed Augusta National Golf Club, relive and recreate several historical Masters Moments and fully immerse yourself in the experience of playing in the Masters. Embark on the “Road to the Masters” as your career begins on the amateur tour and work your way through the Nationwide Tour, Q-School, and finally, the PGA TOUR.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters has something for every golf fan and also includes access to extensive online features via a three-month Membership to Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online!

can be found and e belive purchased at http://www.ea.com/sports-tiger-woods-12
Peterssidan
I haven't played any serous sport games for years now but I used enjoy Pro Evolution Soccer 6 and FIFA 2000. I also liked to play Total Club Manager but it always felt like the game was only half finished.

For lighter entertainment I like to play QWOP.
grofet
PES is one of the best sport game in the world
wombatrpgs
This is one of those genres I've never played much of, but I think it was mentioned that anyone can appreciate QWOP.

(is that even considered a sports game?)
sysna
PES 2013 of course it is all time favorite of sport games that i've played, it is so much fun when you play it with your friends.
Gregoric
Played FIFA with friends few times on Playstation 3 - so that's my choice. I don't usually play sport games in single player.

Which FIFA you'd ask? Never played anything else than 09 and '10 so, those are my favourite.
ZeytinGrafik
I do not like soccer, never did but there are some games that i really enjoy. I would recommend you to play Sensible Soccer. If you are in to emulators try SENSIBLE WORLD OF SOCCER. There is still a community that plays the game online. try this: www.sensiblesoccer.de/ you can also get the game there.
wombatrpgs
Gregoric wrote:
Played FIFA with friends few times on Playstation 3 - so that's my choice. I don't usually play sport games in single player.

Which FIFA you'd ask? Never played anything else than 09 and '10 so, those are my favourite.

But you're missing out on all those graphical glitches!
sysna
FIFA , PES without any doubt, i just love both of them.
wombatrpgs
sysna wrote:
FIFA , PES without any doubt, i just love both of them.

Which one of the series do you consider the best?
welshsteve
Sports games have always been my favourite games to play, going back to the times when I used to spend hours on the Commodore 64 when I was growing up. In no particular order, these would be my favourites.

Sensible Soccer on the Amiga (in particular the 92/93 version)

Microprose Soccer (on the Commodore 64) - the forerunner to Sensible Soccer

Football Manager - the original by Kevin Toms was good for its time, but the newer versions that took over from Championship Manager are really good. I play the 2006 version mostly

Winter Games by Epyx (Commodore 64) - my favourite of all the "Games" series.

Summer Games I & II - great fun if you play the both together in particular

International Soccer - the original cartridge game for the Commodore 64

Emlyn Hughes International Soccer - looked similar to the original cartidge game, but added much more features.

Formula 1 Grand Prix (Amiga) - great game, took over as my favourite motor racing game from the Commodore 64's Grand Prix Circuit

World Championship Snooker - I've had a few versions of this game and particularly liked the 2005 version.

Quick Snooker - this has developed into a great game. Available as online download.
wombatrpgs
welshsteve wrote:

Football Manager - the original by Kevin Toms was good for its time, but the newer versions that took over from Championship Manager are really good. I play the 2006 version mostly

I've always thought this one fell more into the sim category. Then again the campaign mode of a lot of these games shares some overlap. They're fairly related genres.
Cruxader
My favorite sports game is Tecmo Super Bowl. In my opinion it's far better than the Madden games.
thesaka24
NBA 2008, because it has slam dunk Very Happy
wombatrpgs
thesaka24 wrote:
NBA 2008, because it has slam dunk Very Happy

You;d think all the games that followed would have it too, haha.
Laro696
I'm really loving Tiger Woods 11 on the wii with the motionplus controller! Now I can play golf even when its raining cats and dogs Very Happy
Queiros
pravojednostavno
Pro Evolution Soccer
spinout
i'd go for fight night champion... from 2011 but I still play it today.