FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New Member -->Frihost Wannabe

dharmin
With this post, i will no longer be a new member!!
Although becoming a Wannabe Frihoster dosent seem such a big deal, i dunno why i am so happy..

Thank you very much... Laughing Wink
rx9876
Congratulation!!!
It's a mile stone.
darthrevan
I am finally past wannabe, so congrats. I am waiting to become the next rank, though at my rate shouldn't take long.
camgold89
haha i am definitely a noob wannabe around these parts.. have heard good things though.
congratulations!
deanhills
I remember that first rank and how desperately hard I had posted just to get out of it. Then the next one, and then the next one. Finally got happy at 400 (Frihoster). Those ranks are great incentives for posting.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
I remember that first rank and how desperately hard I had posted just to get out of it. Then the next one, and then the next one. Finally got happy at 400 (Frihoster). Those ranks are great incentives for posting.

I think my next rank will be a semi settling title, but the higher the rank the better for me. Though it is going to take me a while to gain the rank after the next.
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
deanhills wrote:

I think my next rank will be a semi settling title, but the higher the rank the better for me. Though it is going to take me a while to gain the rank after the next.
You'll be surprised how fast it goes. I was lucky, as at the time when I joined in 2008, there were many bulk posters around, like me. Some would come and go, but together it would be easy to get to 60-70 points a day, and sometimes averaging in the nineties a day. Haven't done that in a while.
Josso
Hahaha deanhills had to have his own rank put in for him that's how out of hand it got.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
You'll be surprised how fast it goes. I was lucky, as at the time when I joined in 2008, there were many bulk posters around, like me. Some would come and go, but together it would be easy to get to 60-70 points a day, and sometimes averaging in the nineties a day. Haven't done that in a while.

I don't average no where near that amount. Though I do average a decent amount of posts a day; considering how many posts I have made in a short time frame since I have joined.
Marcuzzo
I've been a frihoster forever, 40 more and I'm up to a 1000 posts Very Happy
RosenCruz
Around here since 2005 and still FriHoster Smile
deanhills
RosenCruz wrote:
Around here since 2005 and still FriHoster Smile
Definitely a UNIQUE achievement .... Very Happy
johans
dharmin wrote:
With this post, i will no longer be a new member!!
Although becoming a Wannabe Frihoster dosent seem such a big deal, i dunno why i am so happy..

Thank you very much... Laughing Wink

Happy for you too... Welcome and enjoy using frihost services... good luck!
90dota
congratulations
masterekat
How many posts for Wannabe? 50?
deanhills
masterekat wrote:
How many posts for Wannabe? 50?

Right. 50 posts. You can find the breakdown here:

http://www.frihost.com/users/Bondings/blog/vp-110991.html

The link below is to an old announcement post, but gives more info about the banners for the ranks. Probably in need of an update to include the most recent rank of Frihost Knight .... Twisted Evil

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-14966.html#99963
masterekat
Awesome! Very informative. Very Happy

...uhm....wait...Ghost of Frihost?

>.>

<.<

Shocked
deanhills
Right .... we have our own Ghost around. He is also our Master Designer and a Moderator ....

Ghostrider103 ....
inuyasha
Ha~ Congratulations~~
By the way, it's my 400th post and I am a Frihoster now~~
deanhills
inuyasha wrote:
Ha~ Congratulations~~
By the way, it's my 400th post and I am a Frihoster now~~
Well done inuyasha! Applause
Josso
GOING FOR SAGE.

Didn't know frihost freak and stuff was gone
deanhills
Josso wrote:
GOING FOR SAGE.

Didn't know frihost freak and stuff was gone
Sort of disappeared a few years ago. Think Ocal and I were the only ones to make it to Frihost Freak before Ocal was made Mod. Here is the proposal/discussion on the change.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-107953.html#898841
darthrevan
It is crazy to see people with over a thousand posts, atleast for me. Maybe because I am not the biggest forum user myself, atleast in general. I have been the most active on forums that offer me free hosting. Even then I post more than I am required to do, I guess maybe because I start liking being part if that community.
_AVG_
Haha well I try to post once a day at least but my points have still been running negative since a few months now! I'm lucky they haven't kicked me out of hosting lol Smile
Anyway yeah I too remember the ranks as they were earlier. I was a Senior Frihoster and am now a Frihoster (since they made it harder to get higher ranks). But I suppose that's better for incentives and it makes it more fun to post!
darthrevan
_AVG_ wrote:
Haha well I try to post once a day at least but my points have still been running negative since a few months now! I'm lucky they haven't kicked me out of hosting lol Smile
Anyway yeah I too remember the ranks as they were earlier. I was a Senior Frihoster and am now a Frihoster (since they made it harder to get higher ranks). But I suppose that's beret for incentives and it makes it more fun to post!

Not to try to change the topic but you could request a point reset. I hope within 2 months I will have a higher rank.
inuyasha
_AVG_ wrote:
Anyway yeah I too remember the ranks as they were earlier. I was a Senior Frihoster and am now a Frihoster (since they made it harder to get higher ranks). But I suppose that's better for incentives and it makes it more fun to post!

I've been running under zero these days too Sad I was just occupied in loads of assessments(mostly for optional courses but not required courses, which drives me crazy. Either the teachers or I need to sort out the priorities).
So I'm trying hard to pay off the "debts" now Sad
_AVG_
inuyasha wrote:
_AVG_ wrote:

I've been running under zero these days too Sad I was just occupied in loads of assessments(mostly for optional courses but not required courses, which drives me crazy. Either the teachers or I need to sort out the priorities).

Oh yeah you're at -12 right now. Good luck man, keep posting Smile
deanhills
inuyasha wrote:
Should be easy to sort out. Just five or so posts and that should put you in the positive again. Smile
cLean
Wewt Wewt that so long ago for me.. I had a vacation Razz
deanhills
cLean wrote:
Wewt Wewt that so long ago for me.. I had a vacation Razz
.... welcome back cLean! Great to see you posting again! Cool