FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Netflix Users

XchaosX
Is any netflix user out there haveing trouble getting on to the netflix site
william
I just used it an hour ago and it was fine, but opening it now yields a site error. This site says it's down as well, so you're not alone.
XchaosX
Ok I thought it was just me
Insanity
Works for me too, I just tried it.
Marcuzzo
I usualy use http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ to check if a site is actualy down
darthrevan
It is currently working for me. Maybe they hae gotten whatever it was fixed. Good luck
XchaosX
It's working again and thanks for the info Marcuzzo
camgold89
have never had any issues w/ netflix since day 1.. <3 it.
i think its better than hulu for sure
deanhills
Aha ..... this may be the solution I've been looking for. For the last week since my return from my trip there have been ZERO shows on TV that interested me, sort of a real let down after all of the shows I could see in North and South America. Maybe I should subscribe to Netflix? Do they have up to date Law and Order and CSI series?
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
Aha ..... this may be the solution I've been looking for. For the last week since my return from my trip there have been ZERO shows on TV that interested me, sort of a real let down after all of the shows I could see in North and South America. Maybe I should subscribe to Netflix? Do they have up to date Law and Order and CSI series?

Not sure if those are in date or out of date. Though Netflix tends to lag behind on the latest content. At least it seems to be this way.
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
deanhills wrote:

Not sure if those are in date or out of date. Though Netflix tends to lag behind on the latest content. At least it seems to be this way.
Darn! May be worth it though coming from a low base of virtually no shows to view right now.