FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

new site welcoming new members

devler
We are a fairly new website, that is welcoming new members. the name of our site is chatxstar. the website url is http://chatxstar.com/ | We offer our members a general community where they can talk about anything, and everything. We offer members games to play in interactive chat rooms, as well as forum where members can chat and post about specific topics.

We aim to provide our members with a fun, free, and safe community where they can meet new people, or catch up with old ones.

We hope to see you there.
drunkenkoz
I like the idea of your website but the main theme needs a little work. You need something more attractive if you want people to stay on your website and chat.
rx9876
The java applet loading failed with a ClassNotFoundException
The class is com.chatspace.v400320.Chat

Is it just me or everyone?

I'm using Firefox 15, java 1.7.0_07
Josso
drunkenkoz wrote:
I like the idea of your website but the main theme needs a little work. You need something more attractive if you want people to stay on your website and chat.

This

Also not loading on this machine FF15
dharmin
same problem for me sir!!!
java doesn't load!
SmartCards
devler wrote:
We are a fairly new website, that is welcoming new members. the name of our site is chatxstar. the website url is http://chatxstar.com/ | We offer our members a general community where they can talk about anything, and everything. We offer members games to play in interactive chat rooms, as well as forum where members can chat and post about specific topics.

We aim to provide our members with a fun, free, and safe community where they can meet new people, or catch up with old ones.

We hope to see you there.

Your website is amazing due to all ages of users can enjoy in your website
RosenCruz
You need better fonts

You need better logo Wink