FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What to do??

SBrian
When I click on "Awstats" in the cpanel, I get this:

Error: Couldn't open config file "awstats.tenerife.frihost.net.conf" nor "awstats.conf" after searching in path ".,/home/sbrian/tmp/awstats/,/etc/opt/awstats,/etc/awstats,/etc,/usr/local/etc/awstats": No such file or directory

- Did you use the correct URL ?
Example: http://localhost/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mysite
Example: http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=mysite
- Did you create your config file 'awstats.tenerife.frihost.net.conf' ?
If not, you can run "./../../tools/awstats_configure.pl" from command line, or create it manually.

Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

What can I do to solve this ??
Bondings
Go to "Statistics Software Configuration" in your cpanel and select awstats. Please only select one of statistic program because they take a lot of server power. Afterwards, awstats will be available in 24 hours and then you'll be able to update them life.
SBrian
Bondings wrote:
Go to "Statistics Software Configuration" in your cpanel and select awstats. Please only select one of statistic program because they take a lot of server power. Afterwards, awstats will be available in 24 hours and then you'll be able to update them life.

I'm sorry, but I don't see it in my Cpanel Sad Sad Sad Sad
Bondings
SBrian wrote:
Bondings wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't see it in my Cpanel Sad Sad Sad Sad

Could you please check again now? Cpanel isn't really good in this, some bug I suppose.
SBrian
I've check it again, but the same result, I can't found it. At first I thought that is was my mistake, but I'm sure... the text is not in my cpanel. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Bondings
Exactly, I noticed it too, another thing the new template doesn't display. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I changed you back to the old template and now it is in there. (checked it myself)
SBrian
Thanks very much for your help Very Happy
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Exactly, I noticed it too, another thing the new template doesn't display. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I changed you back to the old template and now it is in there. (checked it myself)

Just add the cpanel modofication to the new link.

Which is err..

<cpanel print="Stats">Stats link

I can't remember. But having the index.html for the X theme and Blue theme would be good.
gonzo
this can happen if you delete the temp files generated by cpanel. It's usually only resolve by host admin pixie dust
speedlikecy
i have a same problem...
cant view

'Webalizer Web Stats
'Webalizer Ftp Stats
'AwStats Stats

Quote:

Error: Couldn't open config file "awstats.get2paid.frihost.net.conf" nor "awstats.conf" after searching in path ".,/home/speedlik/tmp/awstats/,/etc/opt/awstats,/etc/awstats,/etc,/usr/local/etc/awstats": No such file or directory

- Did you use the correct URL ?
Example: http://localhost/awstats/awstats.pl?config=mysite
Example: http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=mysite
- Did you create your config file 'awstats.get2paid.frihost.net.conf' ?
If not, you can run "./../../tools/awstats_configure.pl" from command line, or create it manually.

Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

i dint see this "Statistics Software Configuration"
in my cpanel
Bondings
I changed it to the x theme, you should now be able to set the stats preferences.
speedlikecy
thanks admin...
you are working very very fast Very Happy Very Happy

and x theme is easy to view for me...