FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Starry Nights Music Festival

IceCreamTruck
This music festival was amazing. If anyone is in the area I recommend you catch it next year, as it was a lot of fun, and didn't have a lot of the problems that other music festivals suffer. Great weather although there was some rain, and great bands.

I will be returning next year for sure! Cage the elephant, Buffalo Rodeo, Five Knives, Mimosa and Manchester Orchestra plus many more great performances happened this year, and I'm looking forward to who is included next year.

The festival was September 28th and 29th in Bowling Green, KY
standready
Been a few years since I was there.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:

The music festival or Bowling Green?
deanhills
standready wrote:
Did you perform while you were there?
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:

I was not an act that was paid to get up on stage, but I brought my guitalele and played that a lot for people. I was "that guy with the little guitar" while I was there. I only occasionally perform for people, as I have a day job and I don't actually get to practice as much as I would like.
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:

I was not an act that was paid to get up on stage, but I brought my guitalele and played that a lot for people. I was "that guy with the little guitar" while I was there. I only occasionally perform for people, as I have a day job and I don't actually get to practice as much as I would like.
Sounds great. Have you got a photo of your guitalele? Think I saw one during my return trip sticking out of someone's backpack.
camgold89
Never been to bowling green.. sounds like fun though, i love manchester orchestra
IceCreamTruck
camgold89 wrote:
Never been to bowling green.. sounds like fun though, i love manchester orchestra

I have heard that a lot lately. They really rocked it, and my friend now has a pick used in their show at starry nights, which she is really happy about. I am now a Manchester Orchestra fan as well.
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
standready wrote:

Sounds great. Have you got a photo of your guitalele? Think I saw one during my return trip sticking out of someone's backpack.

This image gives a good size comparison, but I am unable to locate the photo of me holding my guit at the festival.

deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
This image gives a good size comparison, but I am unable to locate the photo of me holding my guit at the festival.

Looks like a baby guitar ..... almost like a puppy .... sweet .... Cool