FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favorate pet

Goku1226
whats your favorate pet? mines a fish. Laughing
GiLaD
First, change the topic title...
Second, my favourite pet is cat. I even call my girlfriend "Neko" which means cat in Japanese. I think I shouldn't tell you why I call her that way... I think you figured that out by yourself...
Goku1226
GiLaD wrote:
Second, my favourite pet is cat. I even call my girlfriend "Neko" which means cat in Japanese. I think I shouldn't tell you why I call her that way... I think you figured that out by yourself...
doen and yes i know why lol
PiLouZzzzZ
GiLaD wrote:

If your favourite animal is a cat, why is your avatar a... dog?
Paul Knight
My favourite Pet has to be somthing you can cuddle that doesn't scratch or bite you (so cats are out), or peck you (so birds are out), doesn't do really bad farts (thats my Dad out).

Answers on a postcard!

Alternativly in this thread will do.
Alexiel
I love dogs Razz
darkblade
I say a fish is the best pet. They are nice and quiet.
Paul Knight
darkblade wrote:
I say a fish is the best pet. They are nice and quiet.

Boring!! How can you cuddle a fish or even interact with one?

Fishes are for food!!
GiLaD
PiLouZzzzZ wrote:
GiLaD wrote:

If your favourite animal is a cat, why is your avatar a... dog?

'Cause they has no cats... :X
dordali
dogs of course
i have 5 dogs in my house and thier name is:lucky,bono,antoney,bart,homer
they all golden retriver
pll
dordali wrote:

i have 5 dogs in my house and thier name is:lucky,bono,antoney,bart,homer
they all golden retriver

that's my favorite (with cats) but i'm allergic !!! Arrow Crying or Very sad
izcool
I like cats, I have two of my own (Tiggy and Lillian). We have 3 dogs in the house so it's hard as the cats are afraid because 2 of the dogs (Taz and Puppy) are like 20 times the size that they are. My other dog (Shadow) is about the size of a cat, she's OK around them.

If you want something that you can cuddle that won't hurt you, I think your only option is a teddy bear. :S Maybe you could de-claw cats (mine aren't de-clawed) but that's just cruel to have someone cut off your fingernails. Embarassed

- Mike.
JayC108
I would have to say that my favorite pet is a dog. Dog's are very loyal and protecting to their owners. They know when they are doing things that are wrong and when they are doing things right. Dog's are man's best friend. That is why dog's are my favorite pet.
Dark_Jedi06
Dogs of course. Razz

My dog > Any type of fish

Very Happy
ocalhoun
<--- Just look at the picture
cnnet
I like eating fish
but fefer a pet
I prefer dog
irish_18
My favorite pet is a puppy.. Very Happy
HunnyBaby
Well i didnt think dogs were a good pet until i had one and i loved it... but i also had a pet squirrel and they are effing awesome so dog and squirrel and cat... thats
1st dog
2nd squirrel
3rd cat...

fishes=boring
bird=irritating
rabbit=stinky
LumberJack
I like birds, I had a bunch of Canaries and my friend had a wicked cockatil (sp?), but then his evil girlfriend stole it.

I have recently fallen in love with pugs, my mom got one and they are better than most humans.... LOL!

Pugs kick ass.
Gaz--x
It would have to be a dog. Wink
statusfashions
dogs and cats and parrots are my faavourates. i have none.
frankly speaking i would rather buy a zooo if i had to have fav pets becoz all are my favs
limcopy
cats and dogs[img][/img]
Jack_Hammer
Border Terriers
farrengottu
my favorite type of pet would have to be a dog, just the capability of showing emotion makes them a better pet than anything else. but ive mostly had dogs as pets throughout my life. so of corse im biased.

i hate cats cuz i had one cat that used to get into the ceiling tiles in the basement and it used that area as its litter box. so that didnt exactly make me love cats.

i have actually had a squirrel as a pet. for like 3 weeks in colorado i had one and they are cool as hell. they are cuter than any dog but not as bright.
Nillis
A tiger Twisted Evil

Too bad is a little hard to keep.. Razz
planet
I have 19 dawgs, some 20.... cats, parrot, turtles, plus all the exterior animals. Atm. my Saint Bernhard is laying next to me SNOOOOORRRRRING so the whole place is shaking,, so atm. he's got to be my favorit =))
Crockett024
My favorite pet is a Yellow Lab because they are the only animal that loves you more than themselves.
Laptus
My favourite pet? If so I guess it's a dog or cat, but I like dogs more. Smile
deanhills
I just can't help but wonder about some people's fascination with vampires. Vampires seem to be doing well with this. Longevity and all of that. Twisted Evil
Pomelete
Dogs and cats Laughing
BigGeek
Dogs, they are without a doubt my favorite pet.

They are loyal, smart, fun, the best friend man could ever have. The dogs that I have had have become an important member of the family and are almost as important as the kids or the wife, their loyalty and friendship in some cases is even purer than a humans, and they are certainly non judgemental Smile
Cosmoslayer
I love cats but I also want a dragon someday. LOL
busaboss
My favorite pet would be a dog. When I was a child I had a dog but it was sold because my parents don't want dogs/ I really missed him though.
spinout
My deaf cat... Laughing

He is so old he has lost his hearing!

The trouble is that he sound so loud, deaf... He has turned into a screamer,,,
TheGremlyn
I love guinea pigs. Every time I go into the pet store I just crouch in front of the display area and squee over the little babies. They are so adorable and I love how they squeak and frolic and jump around and play with each other. In general I like their little chirps and noises and I find it very comforting having them sit on my lap and with me while I'm doing work, watching tv, reading or just doing anything. I'd have them around while making food or washing the dishes. In the past I've had them sit in a towel or something while I'm having a bath so I could watch them. I just love them... that's all I can say.
abhizz
white horse and tiger in wild
spinout
it would be cool to have a lynx cat as a pet...
DorseyC
My favorite pet is a cat:) I love cats, especially British Shorthair ones.
rjraaz
abhizz wrote:
white horse and tiger in wild

White horse its really hard to find them. As i remembered i did not see even a single white horse in my territory since last 10 years.
xikaouj
Dod, when I was a child I have a dod white.
I like it very much !
But, several years ago it deaded. I was so upset!