FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Effect scene- my firs special effect movie

Zero
http://www.zero89.somee.com/effect_scene_mpeg1.mpg

There it is, I hope you check it out Smile
ignotus
Ohh man...very funny and I did enjoy it.

Have you ever seen that show on HBO with some Godfrey guy? These kids make movies and submit them with hopes to win. This reminds me of it. You can really go far with this, dude. What software did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

I use to do broadcasting in High School. I would've loved to continue, but things turned out differently. I'd still love to do video editing for fun - that's an expensive hobby though :p.

I look forward to more work dude!
Really awesome!
Nillis
very nice effects!

what kind of software do you use to make this kind of stuff?
I only use pinnacle studio to edit my videos.
Zero
I use pinnacle too, but Zwei-stein is better. LOL I use only freeware software to edit this, Gimp 2.2.3, AviQUICK and AviCreator. But this kind of editing needs a lots of work
carlokes
Pretty nice indeed...That made me remind the years i spent in high school where me and my buddies were always making movies for the works we had to do to the different subjects
BTW, isn't that soundtrack one of the music of Mega-Man ??
Zero
Ya, 1st song is Megaman Zero: X the Legend and the second one is Megaman 4: Title. We are gonna make our own music to the next, trailer-like version. I am currently working with it. It contains almost all scenes as the old one and some new scenes. And at least it will have our own music (our music composer is the same guy as in the main role in the clip). After we have finished this trailer version, i'm not sure but I think we are gonna make the whole movie. As a practisework for the upcoming samurai-movie. It will be a lots of bigger project.

*EDIT*

I changed my mind, it will contain totally new, edited scenes