FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can any one recommend a very good proxy account provider?

deanhills
Just wondering whether any one is using a proxy account at Frihost - and/or can recommend a really solid and great proxy account provider? Im obviously not going to use it for illegal purposes. I have a major constraint in that all browsing by private users in the UAE is with a dynamic IP number (we only have one Internet provider in the UAE), so to my greatest shock discovered just before my overseas holiday, that my IP has been black listed by a number of discussion forums. There are many BAD spammers with my IP account number. Added to this, the duration of the dynamic IP is of the shortest in the world, so when Im doing secure surfing, such as cPanel, it times out very fast, creating a hurdle in working with my Websites. Also, last but not the least, I find it irritating when all browsers revert to Arabic or local news when Im interested in international news and I cant seem to set my browser permanently for English. Google is particularly BAD in this regard.

So any suggestions for a name would be much appreciated. Thanks!
k_s_baskar
Try using browser based proxies like hidemyass.com
cybersa
I'm using it over a year.
Working nice.
http://www.newipnow.com/
deanhills
Thanks for the suggestions ..... will try both of them.
darthrevan
You could also give tor a try, it is an application that has multiple proxies in which ppl can volunteer to be one as well.