FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

stonerocket.net on ns2.frihost.org?

Qantas94Heavy
I was being curious as to why ns2.frihost.org wasn't working anymore (website failed DNS lookup), so I changed my NS back to ns1.frihost.org (that's fixed). However, I also tried to type in ns2.frihost.org into my browser and I come up with a page that appears to be a placeholder for stonerocket.net (I don't own this domain), while ns1.frihost.org simply comes up with a page stating that "Apache is working properly". Is this normal? Rolling Eyes Question
Bondings
It appears that there might not have been an A record for the nameservers (I made sure there is one now). Normally this shouldn't have caused any problems. However if it did, maybe this should fix it, my apologies in that case.

About the domains that show up for the nameservers, if there is more than one domain hosted on the ip, it gives the Apache is working page, otherwise is shows the domain name. I created the stonerocket.net domain as a test on the other ip address and hence it showed that (I removed it now, it's hosted on another server).