FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nickfyoung
It would be handy to have new topics or the latest topics started listed each day some how so one can see where they are.

Otherwise one has to wade through all the categories to find something new to reply to.
truespeed
You mean like View posts since last visit?

It is already there,top right on the index page,along with view your posts and view unread posts.
nickfyoung
truespeed wrote:

It is already there,top right on the index page,along with view your posts and view unread posts.

So it is, thank you. My eyes ain't what they used to be.
deanhills
nickfyoung wrote:
truespeed wrote:

So it is, thank you. My eyes ain't what they used to be.
Took me at least one year to notice they existed, plenty of little links that are waiting to be discovered, particularly when one scrolls right down the page. Very Happy
rjraaz
@Deanhills, Oh! really its amazing that dean took this much of time to notice this.
SonLight
Sometimes I don't get to look through the new posts. I may not do the search because I log in and just look for replies to my own posts, or look at a particular category only. Also my browser may crash or I may simply not finish looking at the list. In addition to the new posts feature (search_id=newposts) it would be nice to have a couple more options, perhaps search_id=lastday, last2days, or last3days.
deanhills
rjraaz wrote:
@Deanhills, Oh! really its amazing that dean took this much of time to notice this.
I've never been one for small print, but once I noticed they were there I learned quite fast.
codegeek
I'm surprised you didn't already know that. It was the first thing I noticed when I clicked "Frihost Home" for the first time.
watersoul
truespeed wrote:

That's the only one I ever use really, and of course View your posts to make sure I don't miss any reply needed in a topic I've previously commented in or started myself.
abhinavm24
hmmm
i too agree.
but Smile
these links are of much needed help Cool

>>View posts since last visit
>>View your posts
>>View unanswered posts
Idea
but idea is worth considering..