FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My broken shows~

linux1993
THis morning, I wore my shows to take classes. When I got out of my dormitory, It's rainning. OMG, I have to go back to get my umbrella. On the way, I felt my foot wet. suddenly I lifted my shows, only a single line under shows. Then I knew the reason. My shows were broken. But I really want to go back for another one. During the entire morning, I felt very bad!!! Mad Mad
Cosmoslayer
Shows or Shoes? I'm confused. Question
deanhills
linux1993 wrote:
THis morning, I wore my shows to take classes. When I got out of my dormitory, It's rainning. OMG, I have to go back to get my umbrella. On the way, I felt my foot wet. suddenly I lifted my shows, only a single line under shows. Then I knew the reason. My shows were broken. But I really want to go back for another one. During the entire morning, I felt very bad!!! Mad Mad
Sounds like one of those night mares that people get from time to time. I have strange dreams like that. Hope you managed to sort out the shoes.
standready
I really hate when my shoes are broken and water gets in around my feet so easily. Although in the summer does provide some cooling - laugh
deanhills
Ah right! Just noticed my runners are leaking as well - the left foot - when I was walking in the rain in Ottawa. That's usually a sign they are due for replacement. Except I get so attached to them. I did buy a new pair, but just can't separate from the old pair.
Helios
My hiking boots started leaking one day during a trip... now that's bad because during the trek we HAD to cross streams, which were (very) cold, so that was quite an unpleasant experience. Laughing
vicar013
My shows were always breaking so I started wearing sandews, now I feel the wind betwixt my tows.
Thank you good night.
Peterssidan
I have repaired my previous walking shoes with glue many times but know I use my old running shoes to walk in instead. They have holes where the little toes are but I don't care much as long as the outsole is intact.
deanhills
I can't let go of my running shoes. It does have a few holes somewhere as when I was in Canada in September and it rained, water did leak in. I do have two pairs of replacement but just don't seem to be able to let go of my favourite ones.
coolclay
Vicar013 you made my night. That is all.
bukaida
It is very embarrassing if on the road , during walking , you suddenly feel that the shoe is broken or worst the sole is de-touched.
deanhills
bukaida wrote:
It is very embarrassing if on the road , during walking , you suddenly feel that the shoe is broken or worst the sole is de-touched.
I feel that about socks. Sort of taking off one's shoes and all of a sudden noticing a hole or two in them.
linux1993
Oh, I'm really sorry. There is a spelling error.It should be shoe.