You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Humble Indie Bundle 6

So, the Humble Indie Bundle 6 is live!

This time they've got Dustforce, Rochard, Shatter, S.P.A.Z. Torchlight, and Vessel! An interesting combination of well known titles like Torchlight with some other underrated gems.

Considering many of these titles are much less well known, it's not a surprise that the bundle hasn't sold as well as the Humble Bundle 5, which pretty much exclusively featured Triple-A list Indie Games in terms of critical acclaim and commercial prowess.

So, who's picking it up?
Humble Indie Bundle came with great games - again! As you've said, HIB V was the same great - I still haven't played Bastion and Amnestia. Humble Indie Bundles serve a lot better games than Indie Gala or BeMine bundles.

Nevertheless, I won't pick it up as I don't want to spend week playing these games all day Smile. I don't know the games beside Torchlight but I would like them the same as I liked games from HIB V. I am curious, what will be the bonus Smile. How about you, did you get it already? How do you like the games?
I beat the average on day 1. I've recently been buying their Android bundles (which have been fantastic), but their main bundles always stand out. Torchlight was enough reason to get it for me (been wanting to try it out for some time). Only game I've actually played from the bundle is Rochard (since IGN was giving it away) and it's a hidden gem. I highly recommend it.

Honestly though, I'm wondering if HIB V was a mistake. It was so good and raised the bar so high that even an excellent bundle like HIB VI can't live up to it. That is unless the bonus games end up being HIB V + goodies. Shocked Actually, I wouldn't mind getting some games from the first and second bundles as bonuses.

Oh, and here's to having Torchlight II on HIB XII. Very Happy
The Humble Bundle recently added 5 new games to their donation list. If you pay more than the current average donation then you get Dustforce, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, and Wizorb. I donate to this every time they release a new bundle. The games they have this time are really good.