FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My introduction to.... me :)

darthrevan
This isn't going to be much of an introduction, but anyway. I was a moderator/account creator at Sitefrost(which pretty much don't exist anymore). I use to think P2H idea was kind of a ridiculous thing. When I started using Sitefrost as a user for my site, I grew to love it and the community.

I was happy to become a Mod for them as well, since I kinda got addicted to SF and the community, I felt home. Well seems I have to move on unfortunately(no offense). Though I believe after a while I will come to love Frihost as well.

I am not really sure I will really use a site that much either, I am hoping to like Frihost for the community and feel at home Smile
deanhills
Welcome to Frihost darthrevan. Think the majority of regular contributors at Frihost fall under your heading. I.e. they are more into Frihost as a community than a singular goal of a Website. Sometimes both.

Never heard of your Forum or Website before, but sorry nonetheless it went out the window. Hope you will have a great time around here.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
Welcome to Frihost darthrevan. Think the majority of regular contributors at Frihost fall under your heading. I.e. they are more into Frihost as a community than a singular goal of a Website. Sometimes both.

Never heard of your Forum or Website before, but sorry nonetheless it went out the window. Hope you will have a great time around here.

Yep I need a community again. I was so happy to become a moderator there. I always hated seeing spammers. I would tend to sometimes, over-react sometimes because of some really shorts posts. Some would simply be "Thanks"; That really irritated me LOL.
deanhills
darthrevan wrote:
I would tend to sometimes, over-react sometimes because of some really shorts posts. Some would simply be "Thanks"; That really irritated me LOL.
Think I can relate to this. I hate spam myself. Policy at Frihost is to be relaxed however, a little bit of spam is OK to have around. Haven't been able to relax yet however. I'm almost 99% intolerant of spam.
darthrevan
deanhills wrote:
darthrevan wrote:
I would tend to sometimes, over-react sometimes because of some really shorts posts. Some would simply be "Thanks"; That really irritated me LOL.
Think I can relate to this. I hate spam myself. Policy here is to be relaxed however, a little bit of spam is OK to have around. Haven't been able to relax yet however. I'm almost 99% intolerant of spam.

Then we are a like on that part Smile. I was kinda taught to be somewhat tolerant to it, but the more posts I seen that was too short for my liking, which would make it worse when I seen the one word-er.
Josso
Haha I think you will find some people that disagree with deanhills over there I am on the fence personally. Spam get's removed damn quickly which as much as you can ask for with a forum this size.

Welcome I think you will find it a good community.