FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ever heard of Duolingo?

Vanilla
A friend told me about this site and it instantly caught my attention. For years I wanted to learn German but I never had the chance to do it. The concept is very simple: you learn by repetition and you'll be given points for every correct answer. And you also unlock skills in a RPG fashion. Very Happy

I'm learning the basics but the whole thing is so beautiful that I can't imagine how someone did not come up with this earlier. Anyway, the languages offered are German, French, Spanish and English (for Portuguese or Spanish speakers).

Duolingo
My profile
sakar123
Well I was learning German but I got distracted. I was confused by all the genders I could not find a comprehensive writing explaining those there so I got distracted very soon.
Vanilla
sakar123 wrote:
Well I was learning German but I got distracted. I was confused by all the genders I could not find a comprehensive writing explaining those there so I got distracted very soon.

Yes, the genders are very confusing, specially because they use the same word for "she" and "they"... I put my studies on hold for some thing because I'm preparing a presentation. I hope I get to my learning soon! Very Happy