FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Tribute To A Vault Hunter In Borderlands 2

XchaosX
This video shows you how to get A Tribute To A Vault Hunter Achievement/Trophy In Borderlands 2.
Criticism Is Welcomed Need To Know How Im Doing

wombatrpgs
Wait, so this is a video you made...?
XchaosX
Ya I made this video
Dementei
Not much detail on like how to get to this certain place and stuff, try recording in 720p as well if possible. Not sure what you are using to record, if you are on PC then I recommend MSI Afterburner.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
XchaosX
It was from my life stream used flash media encoder and capture is an igrabber I'm working on getting high definition capture card
Dementei
No need to get a capture card really, oh wait I said MSI Afterburner.. meant to say XSplit with a TwitchTV account. Set resolution in game to 1280x720, set the XSplit broadcast to maybe 480p, streams flawless for me. Not sure how well capture cards work, if they take away any performance or as much as a program like XSplit/Livestream Procaster.. so idk, research is key. Test software first, then go for hardware.
XchaosX
Well see the thing I use Mac just because that all I have it's an old Mac from my mom xsplit dose nit work with Mac also I did some research and wire cast would work perfectly but it's 500 bucks. and resaloutuon set that high what would the bit rate at. Just to let you know I am taking what you say and what everyone's else says and making mental notes of what I need to do in the future