FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Trek Voyage Elite Force

klingoncowboy4
This game is cool though I am getting board of it... Once it gets to the point where you win withing 1 day things get predictable.
Dean_The_Great
I agree, although are you talking about Elite Force I or II? I own both and I must say they are incredibly fun sometimes, and other times I am frustrated by the game and me playing it. There are the crazy bug demon things in either game, and they're just annoying. Why can't I shoot some more Klingons or Romulans!? It is a Star Trek game and I didn't sign up for an Aliens game.

Plus, the story is good, but so incredibly short. Plus it is far more predictable and silly that any Star Trek episode I've seen... and I've seen them all. Exclamation Very Happy
Yjaxygames
I only played StarTrekElite Force 1. I think it was very good. And I have to agree with you guys. The game was to predictable.

Quote:
Why can't I shoot some more Klingons or Romulans!? It is a Star Trek game and I didn't sign up for an Aliens game.

Yeah I didn't like that in the game. But holomatch is still fun to play.
zoombinimatt
i liked it, (elite force 1) it was a good game and i really liked having an antimatter rocket launcher : Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but the story was a bit wierd... and they had more new than old races in it ... what was with that???
dcshoes23
I loved that game, played it so much, loved the multiplayer, i think i might just install it again....

Thanks