FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please suggest some good colleges in US for MS??

Aakash2902
My score in GRE is 307 and I have got 8.4 CGPA in BTech computer scirnce. I have scored 82 percent in my 10th (ICSE) and 74% in my 12th (CBSE). I have also got a research papaer in Digital image processin published on my name. I want to pursue MS in computer science in US and my TOEFL score is 120 can someone plz suggest some good colleges in the US which may accept my profile for an MS. Question

Thanks in Advance
cooky24
I have no idea about the good colleges in US for MS, but i think if you ask this in google, there will be many choice soon.
mshafiq
sorry i did not study in US.so i do not have any idea.
schoolbag
I think there are a lot of colleges out there that would be happy to accept your application. You should also consider the fact that higher education in the United States is quite expensive, so if you need scholarships, that might narrow your choices. Harvard, for example, has its own financial aid, so they can support international students, while other colleges might now have this option, since Federal Student Aid is only available to domestic students. Hope I helped Smile
Stay_Classy
From what I've heard, Digipen is very good. I've seen ads for ITT Technical Institute, which claims they work with major programming companies. I would look into it, though it may very well be hokum.