FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fishing, playing basketball, and working out

sunbox10
I find it as a good hobby for me to fish to help me relax although that is if your going to just want to enjoy the breeze and not there trying to catch something then it gets stressful ahaha. I love playing basketball helps with stress find it fun and good to keep in shape. I also like working out a lot 2 to 3 hours a day if am not busy and really bored then i bump it up to 5 hours and if i just have soooo much time then i am just working out the whole day basketball, lifting weights(not to be buff like crazy just to help burn off the fat around the abs) i do more sit ups than any other workout. I find it well from i learned in Pilates and Yogo mostly pilates is the core muscle if you have the abs strong the rest of the body is strong. These are some of my hobbies i enjoy.
likeabreeze
I am filled with envy at your lifestyle considering you have time to go fishing, which many people are too busy to do.
sunbox10
lol well you still can saturday and sundays are always great days to go finish no work. You have a choice stay at home watching tv which most people cannot deny they dont or fish same thing different channel different entertainment.
Lishmares
I wish i had that much free time lol. But you train 2-3 hours everydays!? That's a lot do you take like 5 minutes of rest between your exercise? I train for like 1 hour everyday but i take no rest, all supersets.
standready
sunbox10 wrote:
lol well you still can saturday and sundays are always great days to go finish no work. You have a choice stay at home watching tv which most people cannot deny they dont or fish same thing different channel different entertainment.

No, weekends are spent working around the house (it certainly does not take of itself) if not doing overtime at the job.
lovescience
Sounds great to train the muscle. It's good to have healthy muscles.

Doing exercise every day is good for health, one hour exercise or more hours exercise with rest if needed.