FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

made it to the first page of google

evilryu530
key phrase " visual design stockton ca"

i guess my philosophy is it's better to be searched for in a specific bucket rather general terms.

Most people now a days search locally. I think it's best for us web designers to consider key phrases rather than key words.
Josso
I was on first page just for "Joss" once. I was so proud Very Happy for about half a day then it was gone back to the depths lol.
nickfyoung
Easy to get on the first page of Google.

Write an article and submit it to Ezine Articles. The keyword, which is the title of the article will be on Google first page in a couple of days.
Vanilla
Josso wrote:
I was on first page just for "Joss" once. I was so proud Very Happy for about half a day then it was gone back to the depths lol.

Some time ago when you searched my first name (which is pretty common here in Brazil) my blog was on Google's first page. Just. My. First. Name. I found that rather creepy. I'm paranoid and I tend to be very startled when I see the combination "my first name + my last name + blog" on the search terms. Razz
andro27
The best way for ranking is to pay google for adwords,or you must put in page good phrase and word,but this is not guaranthi that your page is first in google.Seo is complex job.
codegeek
Congratulations! It's a pretty exciting moment when you see your site on the first page of Google. I have reached there twice, once for "Ncell" (that's a telecom company here in Nepal, I wrote an article on how to use its internet service at a cheap rate), and again for "Baghchal" (I designed a desktop application to play the game of Baghchal with the computer).