FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Beavis and Butthead?

ZapMon
do you like beavis and butthead is sure do.

i think there mentally unstable as they were washing a dog
by putting her in a washing machine and stuff.

how old are they anyway and why is it just them in that house?
Blummer
The thing is we have to approach Beavis and Butthead from other angle. This is a typical modern youth - at least representatives of that one which basically lives the same way. So - being violent, being absolutely stupid etc. It may be a bit overloaded with such stuff. But anyway - you still have people like this.

Being mentally unstable was something that emerged, in my view, from their upbringing, the way they lived - in a modern world of media full with violence which had basic impact on their intelectual side.

About their age - they are the same age all the time - teenagers, attending Highland High School. They are still the same age in new series (which have been shown past year). So nothing has changed. Why is it them in that house? I don't remember it clearly, but the house belongs to one of them and no one ever exposed their parents. There was minor appearance of their fathers in full length film Beavis and Butt-head Do America and just refering to their mothers.