FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sorry frihostars

busman
Sorry all I haven't paid attention to my frihost account everyone. Been working 6 days a week and @dialogist ruined my thread on whether Christianity or Islam was scripturally less tolerant and I got pretty frustrated and I was like screw it this site isn't worth it. Sorry to all the badass frihostars my bad guys. I'll be back soon enough.
coolclay
Good to hear! It always sucks when someone has to ruin a perfectly good discussion! Hope you work slows down a little!
deanhills
busman wrote:
Sorry all I haven't paid attention to my frihost account everyone. Been working 6 days a week and @dialogist ruined my thread on whether Christianity or Islam was scripturally less tolerant and I got pretty frustrated and I was like screw it this site isn't worth it. Sorry to all the badass frihostars my bad guys. I'll be back soon enough.
I've been through that many times Busman on the other side of the coin, and yes, it's not worth it. Fully understand where you are coming from. Great that you feel enough for Frihost to return however.
busman
deanhills wrote:
busman wrote:
I've been through that many times Busman on the other side of the coin, and yes, it's not worth it. Fully understand where you are coming from. Great that you feel enough for Frihost to return however.

Yup. Ty guys. @Deanhills even though we may disagree at times ya never have ruined my thread straight up and I appreciate it. I think I derailed one thread but it was a coherant point not some damn dribble that doesn't make ANY sense. What a jerk man Sad . @coolclay good money guy and I'm 22 so I think I can handle it lol. I got on full time too WASSUP! starts 35,000 to 40,000 too Smile
ocalhoun
busman wrote:
and @dialogist ruined my thread

Yeah...

He tends to do that.
busman
ocalhoun wrote:

Yeah...

He tends to do that.

So I've heard.