FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do you snore?





chasbeen
I'm one of those people that does not snore but I have known plenty of people that do?
Snoring is the vibration of respiratory structures and the resulting sound, due to obstructed air movement during breathing while sleeping. In some cases the sound may be soft, but in other cases, it can be loud and unpleasant?

Are you a loud snorer?
Tuvitor
Sometimes I snore, usually when I sleep on my back. I know when I've snored because I will have a sore-ish throat the morning after.

I usually sleep on my side these days.
standready
I can especially when I am on my back.
Cosmoslayer
I do! Very Happy
nguyenvulong
I don't ... think I snore. But the truth is I do it sometimes, not frequently.
Well, snore too much is not good for your health, it's the sign of some problem inside you body Very Happy
Peterssidan
I don't snore.

You people that snore, do you hear the snoring while awake and does the snoring keep you awake?
Vanilla
I do snore (it's the same in all my family). I didn't know it, one of my ex-boyfriends told me. He said that I looked like a chainsaw devastating the Amazon forest and I still looked cute. Love can make you say strange things. Rolling Eyes

Peterssidan wrote:
You people that snore, do you hear the snoring while awake and does the snoring keep you awake?


I woke up to my snore sometimes. It's funny because I get all scared and then I realize that the loud noise that woke me up was my own snore. Embarassed
chasbeen
Apologies for my spelling it's the iPod substituting words over what you typed.
I only visit Frihost Forums on my iPod so apologies again
I meant are you a loud snorer? Not are you a loud snider?
Whatever that is Sad
Vanilla
chasbeen wrote:
Apologies for my spelling it's the iPod substituting words over what you typed.
I only visit Frihost Forums on my iPod so apologies again
I meant are you a loud snorer? Not are you a loud snider?
Whatever that is Sad


Don't worry, I think everyone understood you. Also you can always modify your posts by clicking the "edit" button above it. Wink
wellerchap
I snore I'm afraid....my wife has to elbow me each night to get me to sleep on my side....she snores too though Very Happy
Apparently, sewing a tennis ball into the back of your pyjamas means if you roll onto your back in your sleep (optimum position for snoring, as said previously) you soon re-adjust your position to one where you're on your side again, so don't feel the ball sticking in you!
You heard it here first!
grofet
i'm not sure i'm snoring in my sleep or not. but people say that sometimes i'm snoring. i think i need to record my sleep activity in video to see it's true or not. i hope i'm not snoring when i sleep.
wellerchap
grofet wrote:
i'm not sure i'm snoring in my sleep or not. but people say that sometimes i'm snoring. i think i need to record my sleep activity in video to see it's true or not. i hope i'm not snoring when i sleep.


Yes, I noticed you doing that! Very Happy
darthrevan
Of course I wanna say that I don't, but somebody told me that I do.
Lishmares
As for myself, i dont snore but i know a lot of people who do. I know a good method to stop this, there is a product called breath right, its like a tape that you put on your nose before you go to bed and with this, your supposed to ''breath right" . I was told that it is working very well.
mshafiq
no one is snoring at my home.i am scared if some one snore.at this time i do not like to be snore.as i am not feeling comfortable if some one snore.as long as i heard this is a throat disease or throat problem.
ZeytinGrafik
nowadays we keep the whole block awake with my wife. Twisted Evil
theShadow
Everyone in my family snores except for me. I don't know if it'll come to me when I'm older but, till this day, I don't recall anyone hearing me snore!
(I do sleepwalk though!) Rolling Eyes
pagesdesign
Snoring, like all other sounds, is caused by vibrations that cause particles in the air to form sound waves. For example, when we speak, our vocal cords vibrate to form our voice. When our stomach growls (borborygmus), our stomach and intestines vibrate as air and food move through them.

While we are asleep, turbulent airflow can cause the tissues of the nose and throat to vibrate and give rise to snoring. Essentially, snoring is a sound resulting from turbulent airflow that causes tissues to vibrate during sleep.
jajarvin
Sometimes I wake up because I hear someone snore.

It must be me because nobody else is to been seen.
rx9876
jajarvin wrote:
Sometimes I wake up because I hear someone snore.

It must be me because nobody else is to been seen.


That's serious.

Does anyone try to cure snoring?
Did it work?
markharris
No.... i do not. Smile
dxverm
My girlfriend says that I do...obnoxiously! lol I'm gonna try out the Android for Sleep app and record my sleep talking and/or snoring tonight and I'll let you all know how that goes.
zacky
dxverm wrote:
My girlfriend says that I do...obnoxiously! lol I'm gonna try out the Android for Sleep app and record my sleep talking and/or snoring tonight and I'll let you all know how that goes.


That's sound interesting and creepy. Not sure if your phone mic would hear your voice from a distance.
dxverm
I keep my phone next to me when I'm sleeping. Usually have the headphones plugged-in, music helps me fall asleep.
mgeek
I do if I sleep with my back flat on the bed but when I sleep on my side, I don't.
mshafiq
I am not snoring at all.
jimcooper
I own not snoring.... but my brother is suffer from this problem so I there any remedy or tips you can share ...
Related topics
how much weekly sleep?
Myspace
Sleeping
Post Your Malfunction/Mutation
Who likes Classic books?
Annoying Habits!
Some quotes
Harry Potter 5 (own written version)
Why do we snore?
Sleep Apnea
[16yrs old+ thread] Vibrators are better than men because...
Woman strangles husband for snoring
How to get good, restful sleep?
How to fall asleep fast?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Health and Beauty

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.