FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Why girls put good guys on a friendzone?





romeryto
Quote:
In popular culture, the "friend zone" refers to a platonic relationship where one person wishes to enter into a romantic relationship while the other does not. The most typical friend zone situation involves a man that is romantically interested in a woman who does not reciprocate or is unaware of his interest. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation by the lovelorn person.[1] Once the friend zone is established, it is said to be difficult to move beyond that point in a relationship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone
Vanilla
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.
Josso
Is this something like what happened to you?
Mr_Howl
Famous bash.org quote:

Quote:

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
johannespilz
its simple. they like the guy and the would love to get into a sexual relation with him. but at one point he lacks confidence, attitude or dominance. typical male behaviours that u can see if u look at guys who "get the girls". most of the time these good guys u are talking about are good, cool, but they dont show what they want. they dont show the girl that they see her as a sex-worthy creature. they dont show that they are attracted to her. they withhold their belongings like touching the girl or telling her why they really like her or what they feel about her. cause doing so would show confidence, would show that they know other girls, and especially it would show that they know why the like this particular girl and not all they others (dont tell the girls if u like all the others too, they still want to be special Wink

so, its not the girls putting the guys into friendzone, its the guys doing it by themself by lacking real male behaviour
Qantas94Heavy
johannespilz wrote:
its simple. they like the guy and the would love to get into a sexual relation with him. but at one point he lacks confidence, attitude or dominance. typical male behaviours that u can see if u look at guys who "get the girls". most of the time these good guys u are talking about are good, cool, but they dont show what they want. they dont show the girl that they see her as a sex-worthy creature. they dont show that they are attracted to her. they withhold their belongings like touching the girl or telling her why they really like her or what they feel about her. cause doing so would show confidence, would show that they know other girls, and especially it would show that they know why the like this particular girl and not all they others (dont tell the girls if u like all the others too, they still want to be special Wink

so, its not the girls putting the guys into friendzone, its the guys doing it by themself by lacking real male behaviour


Personally I don't believe that you can generalise the behaviour of people who girls like into "real male behaviour". Every girl is different and not all girls want the same thing in a person. Also how are you able to categorise what is "manly" and what isn't? Getting many girls doesn't mean that they are a good role model of the male society nor does it mean that they are meeting good people in this process. Dominance especially is one thing that females may not necessarily like and some hate people who attempt to exert dominance over them in a relationship, whether in a friend-like relationship or something further than that.
Kaitaye
It's simple. You do not give signs of sexual interest. She may have a lot of friends, but she will only have sex with one. She's not looking for a nice guy, but the bastard, with who can supply her many emotions. Simple, and it works.
codersfriend
It's on how does a guy make himself known to a girl.. mostly girls have the tendency to put guys in the friendzone when a guy starts off and also spends most of the time with the girl as a best friend.

recently I made a page in regarding to that, and my story... because I've been there too Smile
just to share http://www.squidoo.com/friendzone-1
nijanblisse
friends zone-

no guys ever ask me out...i have alot of guys friends always have, always complained guys never liked me...blah blah blah...they never told me they liked me!!!!! um hello!!!! come to find out like what after college...o yeah i totally had a crush on u..really??? i didnt knwo this..i liked u y didnt u give me clues!!..o thats right cuz u smell. I know what yoru thinking..y didn't i!!??? sinmply put..i was different and felt awkward because i never had boyfriends and everyone else did my self esteem blew and sometimes still does that probably y i suck at relationships till this day. just saying...make ur move known!!!!! then you wont be a friends.and if u still are its because even if she did try..if she dont liek u its not going ne where!
Insanity
I think the friend zone does exist, but that's probably because of something the guy did or the lack of something the guy did, rather than the girl's fault. It's up the to guy to do something to ensure that she knows that he's interested instead of just moping around hoping to attract her attention. Pickup advice is largely based around this aspect of ensuring that the girl becomes attracted to the guy.
marleyhayden
the simplest of reasons really: women crave a feeling of protection and security. a woman is innately attracted to a guy she deems likely to hurt her, because if he's strong enough to break her heart, he's strong enough to protect and nurture it. and women are all about tests.

hint: the easiest way to get out of the friendzone is:
a) stop being there for her and start putting emphasis on you and your problems
b) start dating other women and constantly let her know what you like about them

competition motivates women in a tremendous way for some reason Rolling Eyes don't overdo it,though, as it will have the reverse effect Arrow
codersfriend
what do you mean with "good guys"?
loveandormoney
romeryto wrote:
Quote:
In popular culture, the "friend zone" refers to a platonic relationship where one person wishes to enter into a romantic relationship while the other does not. The most typical friend zone situation involves a man that is romantically interested in a woman who does not reciprocate or is unaware of his interest. It is generally considered to be an undesirable situation by the lovelorn person.[1] Once the friend zone is established, it is said to be difficult to move beyond that point in a relationship.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone


In popular culture, the "friend zone"

I expect, You as boy had a date with a girl.
She said
let us be friends and You feel kicked off.

What is the problem:
He is playing the nice uncle, and then she has to say: go away.
BigGeek
I always laugh at these threads and the things that are said.

First off, not all women want manly men, believe me, and not all women want a confident man.

Why do I say this, because at 53 years old I am 6 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 205 lbs. with almost 17 inch arms, 54 inch chest, and 24 inch thighs, and a 32 inch waist. Even at my age, I'm built well, at age 30 I weighed 230 lbs with the same 32 inch waist so there was a lot more muscle mass 23 years ago, I'm a skinny guy compared with my younger self.

I have also always displayed a lot of confidence in many avenues of life, and had the ability to meet women at will.

Wanna meet women and have sexual and romantic times with them:

1) look them in the eye, make serious eye contact with them.
2) be yourself, everyone can spot a fake, and if they don't like you right away move on.
3) demonstrate an interest in them and their personality
4) do not be a pushover, state your mind, and be honest with your feelings if you don't like something or don't want to do something with them say so, don't say yes because you want them to like you!
5) do not change things about yourself that they do not like, just to make them happy.
Sure if there are things about yourself that you want to change then by all means do so, but changing who you are so someone will like you is compromising yourself, especially if you are a good person at heart.

Now with those things said, here is my take on the "Friend Zone".

I have been dumped for men half my size, because they were more sensitive than me, so I say: not all women want a manly man. I have been told that I'm too confident and not easily manipulated. Plus I've been told that I was too handsome, too well built, and that they (the women) did not feel confident enough to be with someone like me.

Plus, how many times have I met a woman that was very attractive, got her number and called her and dated her, only to find myself completely unattracted to her because she was so selfish and self centered, OR insulted me constantly.

So even if you meet a lot of women and get a lot of dates it doesn't mean that you will have sex with all of them. Plus, sex is best when it is with someone you love and are close with, not some stranger!

I know that when you are infatuated with a woman and have feelings for her and she rejects you that it hurts, but the first thing that you need to do is get past it, and move on, go try your moves on someone else, and see what happens. Just because she doesn't want you as a love doesn't mean someone else won't too.

Also, do not change who you are to try and please someone else, this is because you are then not the yourself, but some fake person that you want the woman to love. How would you know if she did really love you, because you aren't you, you are who they want you to be!

Last, I have never been a fan of having sex with numerous women, my goal in meeting women and dating was to find a steady relationship, I prefer them to being single. Just because you are confident strong and attractive does not mean that you are going to get every woman out there, but those traits will go a long way toward building your own confidence and self esteem, and wading through women in your life to find one that you can have a relationship with.

My wife and I spoke about this last night, she is 45 years old, and she still can't tell me what she wants..........if anyone here figures them out let me know would you
Rolling Eyes
loveandormoney
Quote:

1) look them in the eye, make serious eye contact with them.
2) be yourself, everyone can spot a fake, and if they don't like you right away move on.
3) demonstrate an interest in them and their personality
4) do not be a pushover, state your mind, and be honest with your feelings if you don't like something or don't want to do something with them say so, don't say yes because you want them to like you!
5) do not change things about yourself that they do not like, just to make them happy.
Sure if there are things about yourself that you want to change then by all means do so, but changing who you are so someone will like you is compromising yourself, especially if you are a good person at heart.



Good morning. This sounds like an exam.
Does this make happy?
Regards
johannespilz
i totally agree on your 5 points about getting the girls. u made proper research didnt you? Wink
but simply thats it. although i would say that all heterosexual girls want a man that is confident. and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health. someone who is super shy will never and up with the super confident guy. thats simply it. we look for equals. thats why u can always see how the mind of the girl you are into works by looking on her ex boyfriend.

most important show your intent. if u act like a man towards a girl and not a friend to a friend, it will work out. its high risc, cause u either win or loose but it is worth the risk. why dreaming forever if u can see the thruth immediatly

BigGeek wrote:
I always laugh at these threads and the things that are said.

First off, not all women want manly men, believe me, and not all women want a confident man.

Why do I say this, because at 53 years old I am 6 feet 2 inches tall and weigh 205 lbs. with almost 17 inch arms, 54 inch chest, and 24 inch thighs, and a 32 inch waist. Even at my age, I'm built well, at age 30 I weighed 230 lbs with the same 32 inch waist so there was a lot more muscle mass 23 years ago, I'm a skinny guy compared with my younger self.

I have also always displayed a lot of confidence in many avenues of life, and had the ability to meet women at will.

Wanna meet women and have sexual and romantic times with them:

1) look them in the eye, make serious eye contact with them.
2) be yourself, everyone can spot a fake, and if they don't like you right away move on.
3) demonstrate an interest in them and their personality
4) do not be a pushover, state your mind, and be honest with your feelings if you don't like something or don't want to do something with them say so, don't say yes because you want them to like you!
5) do not change things about yourself that they do not like, just to make them happy.
Sure if there are things about yourself that you want to change then by all means do so, but changing who you are so someone will like you is compromising yourself, especially if you are a good person at heart.

Now with those things said, here is my take on the "Friend Zone".

I have been dumped for men half my size, because they were more sensitive than me, so I say: not all women want a manly man. I have been told that I'm too confident and not easily manipulated. Plus I've been told that I was too handsome, too well built, and that they (the women) did not feel confident enough to be with someone like me.

Plus, how many times have I met a woman that was very attractive, got her number and called her and dated her, only to find myself completely unattracted to her because she was so selfish and self centered, OR insulted me constantly.

So even if you meet a lot of women and get a lot of dates it doesn't mean that you will have sex with all of them. Plus, sex is best when it is with someone you love and are close with, not some stranger!

I know that when you are infatuated with a woman and have feelings for her and she rejects you that it hurts, but the first thing that you need to do is get past it, and move on, go try your moves on someone else, and see what happens. Just because she doesn't want you as a love doesn't mean someone else won't too.

Also, do not change who you are to try and please someone else, this is because you are then not the yourself, but some fake person that you want the woman to love. How would you know if she did really love you, because you aren't you, you are who they want you to be!

Last, I have never been a fan of having sex with numerous women, my goal in meeting women and dating was to find a steady relationship, I prefer them to being single. Just because you are confident strong and attractive does not mean that you are going to get every woman out there, but those traits will go a long way toward building your own confidence and self esteem, and wading through women in your life to find one that you can have a relationship with.

My wife and I spoke about this last night, she is 45 years old, and she still can't tell me what she wants..........if anyone here figures them out let me know would you
Rolling Eyes
loveandormoney
Quote:

i totally agree on your 5 points about getting the girls. u made proper research didnt you?
but simply thats it. although i would say that all heterosexual girls want a man that is confident. and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health. someone who is super shy will never and up with the super confident guy. thats simply it. we look for equals. thats why u can always see how the mind of the girl you are into works by looking on her ex boyfriend.

most important show your intent. if u act like a man towards a girl and not a friend to a friend, it will work out. its high risc, cause u either win or loose but it is worth the risk. why dreaming forever if u can see the thruth immediatly



Peace. Peace. Peace. Is this hunting?


"i totally agree on your 5 points about getting the girls."
Are You a good hunter?
Is there a chance for bad hunters?

"u made proper research didnt you? "
Who is u?
Researh resulting: Going out to the forest as a hunter will produce a relationship with a lot of hunting.
No relax.

"although i would say that all heterosexual girls want a man that is confident."
This is totally wrong. Welcome to reality.

"and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health."
So You think, relationship is the same like Doctor and sick human. Cruel.

"someone who is super shy will never and up with the super confident guy."
Welcome to reality.
Why there is divorce. Because the shy guy in Your relationship is to much silent.

"thats simply it."
Only in fantasy. Look at a real relationship. Look in a video with famous and rich people, who marry in front of a camera. And these are real relationships. Now look at the famous actor and his famous wive and You can see: "and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health."

"we look for equals"
NO.
Most people look for a weaker person,and then they are surprised:There a accidents.
Many accidents.
OH
all hunters are searching for weak animals in the forest.

" thats why u can always see how the mind of the girl you are into works by looking on her ex boyfriend. "
Dangerous dating. Sorry hunting.
Is the job of the boy to be as weak, to be afraid against a true conversation. Behind the back of the girl they are looking for information like a police man. Weapon. Police. How about peace.
The nights in the beds must be very dangerous.


"most important show your intent."
In movies, only loosers are acting like that.
If You would do it, You do an provocation against every boy and every girl because now they perform a show.
Contact is finished.

"if u act like a man towards a girl and not a friend to a friend, it will work out."
This is right.

"its high risc, cause u either win or loose but it is worth the risk. why dreaming forever if u can see the thruth immediatly"
Sorry this is wrong. This is low risk and 100% leading to a happy relationship.Only hunters produce a win or loose.
And You are right: The most people want to dream.
And is hunting a dream or is the hunting real? Is this question a dream?

Regards
BigGeek
You know the rules of dealing with women are the same rules for dealing with people. If I wrote the same set of rules but said that they were for a customer service rep. or a technical rep. would you say that I was hunting?

Rules for dealing with customers and superiors at work.

1) Look them straight in the eye.
2) Be yourself, bosses can spot a fake and so can customers.
3) Demonstrate interest in them and their personality, customers love a more personal experience.
4) Don't be a pushover and give everything away to the customer, stand your ground.
5) Don't change yourself or your personality to please the customers.

As an Wireless Network Engineer engaged in on site customer support these rules apply to customer relationships, they build confidence in me the support person on the part of the customer.

Customers no I will not give them fake answers, I will provide solutions that work. They also know that I will not give things away they must pay for product that they need. They also know that I will get their problems solved and not deviate onto a tangent to distract them.

These rules are for dating and meeting women and getting more dates with them when you like them, but these are also rules for life and dealing with people in general.

I have two other techs that I work with that are younger and much less confident, they get upset because the customers always ask for me, I explain to them constantly that their demeanor and interaction with the customers does not build confidence.

If you practice these attributes and behavior with everyone eventually it will become habit and the confidence will spill over into other areas of your life.

You can do it, anyone can Cool
zaxacongrejo
hihihi
loveandormoney
Quote:

) Look them straight in the eye.
2) Be yourself, bosses can spot a fake and so can customers.
3) Demonstrate interest in them and their personality, customers love a more personal experience.
4) Don't be a pushover and give everything away to the customer, stand your ground.
5) Don't change yourself or your personality to please the customers.




) Look them straight in the eye.
2) Be yourself, bosses can spot a fake and so can customers.
3) Demonstrate interest in them and their personality, customers love a more personal experience.
4) Don't be a pushover and give everything away to the customer, stand your ground.
5) Don't change yourself or your personality to please the customers.


Good morning?
Is relationship like Kung Fu?
Then be very careful, You are the winner.
But then Your darling is loosing.


) Look them straight in the eye.
Kung Fu
first rule.

Who never did it, just watch it in TV.


2) Be yourself, bosses can spot a fake and so can customers.
Who has the control?

3) Demonstrate interest in them and their personality, customers love a more personal experience.
Why do You want to buy sugar. But "Order 3" destroys theo "Order 1" and "Order 2".


4) Don't be a pushover and give everything away to the customer, stand your ground.
Be a victim?

5) Don't change yourself or your personality to please the customers.
Hollywood actor.


Or are these 5 jokes?




Why do not enjoy the time with Your darling?
Also with Your children together?

Regards
johannespilz
loveandormoney wrote:


Peace. Peace. Peace. Is this hunting?


"i totally agree on your 5 points about getting the girls."
Are You a good hunter?
Is there a chance for bad hunters?

"u made proper research didnt you? "
Who is u?
Researh resulting: Going out to the forest as a hunter will produce a relationship with a lot of hunting.
No relax.

"although i would say that all heterosexual girls want a man that is confident."
This is totally wrong. Welcome to reality.

"and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health."
So You think, relationship is the same like Doctor and sick human. Cruel.

"someone who is super shy will never and up with the super confident guy."
Welcome to reality.
Why there is divorce. Because the shy guy in Your relationship is to much silent.

"thats simply it."
Only in fantasy. Look at a real relationship. Look in a video with famous and rich people, who marry in front of a camera. And these are real relationships. Now look at the famous actor and his famous wive and You can see: "and if not it is only because it matches their personal psychological health."

"we look for equals"
NO.
Most people look for a weaker person,and then they are surprised:There a accidents.
Many accidents.
OH
all hunters are searching for weak animals in the forest.

" thats why u can always see how the mind of the girl you are into works by looking on her ex boyfriend. "
Dangerous dating. Sorry hunting.
Is the job of the boy to be as weak, to be afraid against a true conversation. Behind the back of the girl they are looking for information like a police man. Weapon. Police. How about peace.
The nights in the beds must be very dangerous.


"most important show your intent."
In movies, only loosers are acting like that.
If You would do it, You do an provocation against every boy and every girl because now they perform a show.
Contact is finished.

"if u act like a man towards a girl and not a friend to a friend, it will work out."
This is right.

"its high risc, cause u either win or loose but it is worth the risk. why dreaming forever if u can see the thruth immediatly"
Sorry this is wrong. This is low risk and 100% leading to a happy relationship.Only hunters produce a win or loose.
And You are right: The most people want to dream.
And is hunting a dream or is the hunting real? Is this question a dream?

Regards



mhm, i still stick to my points. my experiences teached me so. be confident and u can get all the girls u want. but even more important, really be yourself.

its not like hunting. of course not. i think it all comes down to the point that u have to work on yourself, self improvement. when u still have deep fears when it comes to talk to girls or having sex, than these are not problems u can solve by having partner a or partner b. although a healthy releationship will always help letting your character grow (or develop). - but its something u mainly have to do on your own and for yourself.

and ok, we dont look for equals but very often people end up with a partner who is similar. about looks, health, ideas, goals, family ideals. - and if not a releationship will easily bring them on a level (if they want so). but people get experienced in a different "speed"


"" thats why u can always see how the mind of the girl you are into works by looking on her ex boyfriend. "
Dangerous dating. Sorry hunting.
Is the job of the boy to be as weak, to be afraid against a true conversation. Behind the back of the girl they are looking for information like a police man. Weapon. Police. How about peace.
The nights in the beds must be very dangerous."

thats basic psychology. people in a releationship tend to be lazy after a while and to become similar. and if u like something about a person u do it because u find yourself, or your itnerest in him/her. look back on your ex girlfriends. didnt they represent your life the best at the moment u were together? wouldnt u say that they were part of your identity?

and of course your are right, be who u are, dont be shy and make conversations.

anyway: u never explain your ideas. u only say right or wrong. write some more, i am curious and of course, my concepts are not put into stone
loveandormoney
Good morning.
Thank You for Your answer.

I beg Your pardon.
Your words are sounding like war and therapy and control:
Improve Yourself everyday.

Is living in a relationship like this more than working?

How about pleasure?

Regards
BigGeek
OK, I have a few things to say about my statements.

First off, in the US looking a person in the eye, while having a conversation with them is a sign of respect, and lets the person know that you are listening to them especially when you acknowledge the things they are speaking about with nods and gestures to let them know you hear them.

Is this hunting? NO
Is this a Kung Fu match? NO

I have a great relationship with my wife, when I speak with her I look her in the eye! She tells me that she loves the fact that I am a great listener and hear what she tells me.

I take what she says to heart, and lover her and I am there for her through good and bad times. She trusts me, and knows that we will stick together and tells me that I inspire confidence in her, and she is confident in my abilities and knows that I will always be there for her.

How do I conduct myself in a relationship with her?

1) Look her in the eye when she speaks and acknowledge that I'm listening to her.
2) I am ME, and she knows and loves ME not the person that I pretend to be.
3) I am interested in her, her life, her desires, her goals, and she knows it.
4) She also know I am not a pushover, that I will do anything to take care of her, but I stand my ground on things I don't want to do, or things that I think are unproductive.
5) She is also confident that my personality is constant and that I am who I am, and do not change with situations or circumstances, SHE CAN RELY ON ME.

These rules apply to your relationship with your girl or wife, being honest, speaking the truth, inspiring confidence in your loved one. These rules apply anywhere in life you want to apply them to create and have healthy fun relationships with people, men and women.

Honestly if you act this way to get a girl and then change when you get the relationship I doubt that you will remain in the relationship long. It's not just about picking up women, it is about creating confidence in yourself and inspiring it in others.

You ask about pleasure?

The most incredible experience I've ever had with a women has been with my wife, relationships with women just for sex are usually not much fun, it is sex with someone that you are really close to and trust that is the most pleasurable experience I've ever had.

Inspiring her trust and confidence in me with the behavior that I've outlined above is beautiful and fun, and pleasurable.

No I'm not hunting, nor practicing Kung Fu, I'm living my life in a pleasurable relationship with someone I love.

The problem with trying to help people is that usually they find flaw in what you are saying, pick it apart, and because they see fault with it, do not listen to your advice!

Oh Well!!! I guess free advice is worth what you paid for it..........nothing Rolling Eyes
loveandormoney
Quote:
First off, in the US looking a person in the eye, while having a conversation with them is a sign of respect, and lets the person know that you are listening to them especially when you acknowledge the things they are speaking about with nods and gestures to let them know you hear them.


Is it outside of US different?
Is it different in Asia?

Regards
BigGeek
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:
First off, in the US looking a person in the eye, while having a conversation with them is a sign of respect, and lets the person know that you are listening to them especially when you acknowledge the things they are speaking about with nods and gestures to let them know you hear them.


Is it outside of US different?
Is it different in Asia?

Regards


I would think it would be the same every where but your previous posts and comments about:

Good morning?
Is relationship like Kung Fu?
Then be very careful, You are the winner.
But then Your darling is loosing.


) Look them straight in the eye.
Kung Fu
first rule.

So from those statements I inferred that you felt like I was intimidating people, or women, by looking them in the eye, or at least being aggressive, like Kung Fu, I want to fight.

I was just stating that looking people in the eye the way I was raised, was a sign or respect. Not intimidation.

My assumption was that you were pointing out a flaw in my behavior that was offensive to you. I will admit that I could be incorrect on that assumption.

So I take it you think that looking people in the eye is a sign of respect?

OH YEAH, when it comes to meeting women and looking them in the eye, you will probably find out that you upset women if you are talking to them looking them in the eye, and they watch your glance move to their chest, after a few of those glances she will probably end the conversation, or walk off.

Just something I thought I'd share Shocked
loveandormoney
Good morning.
Sorry, I cannot understand You.

This morning I went to the store for buying a stamp.
I opened a door, then I looked into the eyes of the salemen.
He was looking in my eyes.
I said "Good morning" and so on.
During shopping we looked each other into the eyes for understand each other.
And we talked a little bit and did a joke.
This has nothing to do with sex.
This has nothing to do with relationship.
Every human is doing this with every human,
so can You please explain me Your attitude?

Regards

Or do You think, it is friendly, to look at the floor during contact with humans?
D'Artagnan
Vanilla wrote:
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.


the best COMBOBREAKER ever...


the friendzone is a nice little joke, but reality is, women are much more selective then men, most guys would date any girl that had interest in them and then see if they have chemistry, but most girls will only date guys they are interested in.
johannespilz
D'Artagnan wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.


the best COMBOBREAKER ever...


the friendzone is a nice little joke, but reality is, women are much more selective then men, most guys would date any girl that had interest in them and then see if they have chemistry, but most girls will only date guys they are interested in.



yep, thats it. dont whine, just change or look out for another girl (there are plenty out there.. believe me!)
loveandormoney
Quote:

but reality is, women are much more selective then men, most guys would date any girl that had interest in them and then see if they have chemistry, but most girls will only date guys they are interested in.



Good morning.
Are You a girl, often disappointed from boys?
If this happened to You, I can tell You some things about relationships.
Your theory is wrong:
Why?
Then there are no boys, this word is better then men here, who asked for divorce.
Then there are no boys, who left a pregnant women. In Europe 75% of oneparentfamilies are woman and child, because he was running away during pregnancy.

I now also like to make a joke: Does the boy run away, because the woman has a thick stomach and boys do like thin ladies?
This is a joke.
This was a joke.

How about talking about reality?
BigGeek
loveandormoney wrote:
Good morning.
Sorry, I cannot understand You.

This morning I went to the store for buying a stamp.
I opened a door, then I looked into the eyes of the salemen.
He was looking in my eyes.
I said "Good morning" and so on.
During shopping we looked each other into the eyes for understand each other.
And we talked a little bit and did a joke.
This has nothing to do with sex.
This has nothing to do with relationship.
Every human is doing this with every human,
so can You please explain me Your attitude?

Regards

Or do You think, it is friendly, to look at the floor during contact with humans?


I bet living with you in any sort of a relationship is very difficult isn't it. Honestly no matter what I say you seem to turn it back on me and make me out to be some sort of whacko!!!!

I never once said I had a problem with looking people in the eye, never once!!!

YOU pointed out that looking my loved ones in the eye was like Kung Fu.....Did you not?

So I asked the question why do you think looking people in the eye is wrong, and now you come back at me with a story about how you look people in the eye and that is normal....WTF?

Really.....you sound nuts to me!!!!!!!!!

Never once did I say looking people in the eye was a problem I was the one that posted it originally, you questioned it twice, and now question me like I have a problem with it.

I get the picture, you are one of those people that finds fault in everything, and when called on it denies it and turns it back on the person you did it to.

Handle your relationships how you feel best in life, and forget posting anything intelligent about it, because from this exchange it appears like you don't have anything intelligent to offer.

I won't be posting in response to this again, no need to you don't read nor comprehend my posts, only argue with them for no reason!!! Evil or Very Mad
loveandormoney
Josso wrote:
Is this something like what happened to you?








Good morning.
This is a nice picture.
Only the letters are wrong.
On the left side: relationship
right side: friendship.

Why.
Because the most people have relationships or sex once a week with somebody
only a few adults older 20 years does like a friendship.

So for humans it is very difficult to have a friendship.
So if You ride on a train or visit a shopping mall
You can single humans and family
but once between 10,000 people You can see friends go together for shopping or holidays.
Or did You spend last Sunday with friends and You are older than 18 years?

If
then You are a lucky person.


Western people prefer to talk with a doctor, not with friends
example having trouble with the family.

Asian people live different.
D'Artagnan
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:

but reality is, women are much more selective then men, most guys would date any girl that had interest in them and then see if they have chemistry, but most girls will only date guys they are interested in.



Good morning.
Are You a girl, often disappointed from boys?
If this happened to You, I can tell You some things about relationships.
Your theory is wrong:
Why?
Then there are no boys, this word is better then men here, who asked for divorce.
Then there are no boys, who left a pregnant women. In Europe 75% of oneparentfamilies are woman and child, because he was running away during pregnancy.

I now also like to make a joke: Does the boy run away, because the woman has a thick stomach and boys do like thin ladies?
This is a joke.
This was a joke.

How about talking about reality?



Love, I think you are confusing relationship with courtship. the friendszone happens at the courtship phase, and not while a person has a serious relationship, divorce or single motherhood doesn't concern the friendzone - actually it would be hard to be friends in such situations...

in my opinion the friendzone is just a internet joke to the mere phenomena of women selecting which man fits her needs bets, it's the human nature...
loveandormoney
Quote:

relationship, divorce


Good morning.
This is a very interesting point: DIVORCE.
I once travelled. Riding a train, I was talking with a woman, 30 years old and she told me:"When I was 20 years old, I met my husband. We at once fell in love. Then we were happy and happy and happy. We sailed twice around the world. Then we bought a house with garden, 2 children came and all 4 we were happy. After 5 years we forgot each other. Both parents went to work and the partner is like wardrobe. Now, 10 years later we are shouting and fighting and lawyers and divorce. Am I in love with my husband. Were I am in love with my husband. What will happen, if we meet again 20 years later?"
Simonjw
It's simple!

Everyone wants something they can't have. Majority of girls will want the bad ass before they settle down for the nerdy/geeky or not so popular type. Not saying that nerdy/geeky can't be a popular type. It's all about popularity and how the guy is around the girl.

Being straight forward and showing interest is good. Keeping her occupied and laughing and being interactive and attracted to them gives them attraction to you. These guys give the girl something they want and the minute he steps away and gives his mates or another girl some time, this is when jealousy fires and she wants more of what he has to offer. I have friends who I go out with clubbing and on holiday to the beach and they get between 2 and 20 girls in one night, it's wrong how they do it, but you can always just scout all them girls without actually getting intimate with them to find a compatible one.

Girls want a thrill and popularity and someone that is confident. That is most the problem with guys, they are not confident enough and don't make a girl that they like laugh enough or have a better time than anyone can give her. Not all girls are like this, but the majority are.

The friend zone does exist and no one can say it doesn't, it is like saying gravity doesn't exist. All it is, is a wall in your way. Does not mean you can overcome it. You can use brute force to break through and maybe actually break the wall a lot which means the relationship would never happen. You could use power tools to cut a neat pathway through the wall for a door, these power tools are your tools such as attraction and to get attraction from a girl, you need to work for it, just as you do everything you want and need. Don't be afraid to reach your comfort zone because life starts at the end of your comfort zone.

Use your power tools, things such as jokes, pickup lines, body posture, gestures and so much more, but to have these, you need confidence. Build your confidence if you don't have that much. You can overcome the friend zone, it just needs work. I've seen it done and I have helped people do it, including myself. Throughout your life and romances/relationships, you need to work on them on a daily basis, think out your situations and make the right decisions corresponding to them situations, whether it is a lone decision or one you make as a couple. It's what is going to stop you from falling apart like how divorce was mentioned in here. You wife is you best friend, you are in love and the only type of real best friend, you have to share everything from day one of knowing you are going to marry that girl.

You have a conscience, use it. You have free will, a heart and a brain, you can do anything you put yourself to doing, it is all about dedication, even if it is for you getting your dream girl.

Just do it!
loveandormoney
Quote:




It's simple!

Everyone wants something they can't have. Majority of girls will want the bad ass before they settle down for the nerdy/geeky or not so popular type. Not saying that nerdy/geeky can't be a popular type. It's all about popularity and how the guy is around the girl.

Being straight forward and showing interest is good. Keeping her occupied and laughing and being interactive and attracted to them gives them attraction to you. These guys give the girl something they want and the minute he steps away and gives his mates or another girl some time, this is when jealousy fires and she wants more of what he has to offer. I have friends who I go out with clubbing and on holiday to the beach and they get between 2 and 20 girls in one night, it's wrong how they do it, but you can always just scout all them girls without actually getting intimate with them to find a compatible one.

Girls want a thrill and popularity and someone that is confident. That is most the problem with guys, they are not confident enough and don't make a girl that they like laugh enough or have a better time than anyone can give her. Not all girls are like this, but the majority are.

The friend zone does exist and no one can say it doesn't, it is like saying gravity doesn't exist. All it is, is a wall in your way. Does not mean you can overcome it. You can use brute force to break through and maybe actually break the wall a lot which means the relationship would never happen. You could use power tools to cut a neat pathway through the wall for a door, these power tools are your tools such as attraction and to get attraction from a girl, you need to work for it, just as you do everything you want and need. Don't be afraid to reach your comfort zone because life starts at the end of your comfort zone.

Use your power tools, things such as jokes, pickup lines, body posture, gestures and so much more, but to have these, you need confidence. Build your confidence if you don't have that much. You can overcome the friend zone, it just needs work. I've seen it done and I have helped people do it, including myself. Throughout your life and romances/relationships, you need to work on them on a daily basis, think out your situations and make the right decisions corresponding to them situations, whether it is a lone decision or one you make as a couple. It's what is going to stop you from falling apart like how divorce was mentioned in here. You wife is you best friend, you are in love and the only type of real best friend, you have to share everything from day one of knowing you are going to marry that girl.

You have a conscience, use it. You have free will, a heart and a brain, you can do anything you put yourself to doing, it is all about dedication, even if it is for you getting your dream girl.

Just do it!




Good morning.
"Everyone wants something they can't have."
The word "everyone" is wrong.
But many people like to marry someboy they do not love because they want fight and struggle
how You did describe.
You are right.
But can You tell me the pleasure of fighting and struggle?
Can You explain me the interesting thing of divorce.
This is a reason 2/3 of all marriage break: Most people like to marry people they do not like.
This is true.
I saw it very often.
Maybe because they like and love: ADULTERY

Is love and sex an happines to much boring for You?

"Majority of girls will want the bad ass "
Why do You hate women so much. Very often I was reading here:
Women are bad.
Women are stupid.
Women are only interested in money?
Did You learn: The bad man are rich and the women want the bad rich man?
It has nothing to do with reality.

Maybe if You really hate woman, maybe You should solve some problems with Your mother. Dont fight against Your parents: This does make You feel sad.

"It's all about popularity and how the guy is around the girl"
So will educate the stupid woman. This will bring You a lot of trouble.
Just read a simple book about psychology.

"Being straight forward and showing interest is good"
Are women a kind of sick out of the view of unhappy men?
Sex is no ecucation.

"These guys give the girl something they want"
Like sugar.

Why do You not try to give a human like a woman: respect?

" they get between 2 and 20 girls in one night,"
So out of You view, a woman is not able to find any kind of intelligence?

I never saw something like this in real life.

"Girls want a thrill and popularity and someone that is confident."
Do You watch animated cartoons and then You think this is real life?

"The friend zone does exist and no one can say it doesn't, it is like saying gravity doesn't exist"
I say You are wrong.
Why?
I did see real life and there married people.

" Does not mean you can overcome it."
You cannot overcome it.
Why?
You think and expect women does not have any intelligence.

" You can use brute force to break through"
Should this be funny?

"Use your power tools, things such as jokes, pickup lines, body posture, gestures and so much more, but to have these, you need confidence."

Are You a knight
and You want to fight against the bad monsters
in the swamb;
these are Your parents Your wife and Your chilren?

"Build your confidence if you don't have that much.
Build your confidence if you don't have that much.
Build your confidence if you don't have that much. "

No comment.

So just do me favour.
Go out tonight with a real woman
maybe Your mother if You prefer to stay alone
and read Your words.
She will also in a restaurant fall to the ground an laugh for one hour and more.

And then look in the real life.

Regards
iheartelha
In my opinion, i friendzone a guy when he had first treated me as a friend and later he will tell me that he wants to be more than that. i mean when he treat me as a friend, i'll treat him the same and it's hard for me to develop into something else. but when he treated me "something" right from the start, i think it'll have a chance
loveandormoney
Yes
this is the problem.
The men/boys play is like poker.
They dont like the truth.
Pande
Friendzone is the result of you justifying the lack of interest shown by her as a result of her qualities, rather than yours. If a girl doesn't like you, it's cuz she doesn't like you. (in that way, or at all, either applies)

Also friendzone goes both ways. I was recently bitched at for not giving a girl a chance because two of them asked me out at once.
loveandormoney
Pande wrote:
Friendzone is the result of you justifying the lack of interest shown by her as a result of her qualities, rather than yours. If a girl doesn't like you, it's cuz she doesn't like you. (in that way, or at all, either applies)

Also friendzone goes both ways. I was recently bitched at for not giving a girl a chance because two of them asked me out at once.





Good morning
Let us start a discussion.
Thank You for Your post.

Quote:

Friendzone is the result of you justifying the lack of interest shown by her

Why do You meet women or woman without she is interested in You?
Do You use violence?
Did You give money to her father?

Quote:

as a result of her qualities,


I was reading very often
men compare to buy a car with to meet a woman.
If You continue this, You will have a lot of trouble.

Quote:


Also friendzone goes both ways.



Then You are happy.

Quote:

because two of them asked me out at once.



My answer is sarcastic:
Two cars are expensive.

Regards
limpands
I dunno really. Lol
rogue_skydragon
Girls don't put good guys in the friend zone....good guys put themselves in the friend zone, and they do this in two basic ways:

1. They relate with the girl as a friend to a friend, not as a man to a woman. From the get go, most guys fall in the trap of being too nice and friendly, as a means to keep the girl around. They think that keeping the relationship with the girl light and undramatic will warm the girl up to them and eventually make them "fall in love" with them. While this works in some rare instances, most of the time, a girl will only have sex with you or at least see you in a romantic light, only when you've yourself look assertive and sexually/romantically playful in the girl's eyes. Overwhelm her with your masculine self, not your friendly self.

2. They don't make their intentions clear. This can almost be the same as number one. But essentially, when a guy wants things to go in the right direction with a girl, he will have to take responsibility and clearly convey to her what type of vibe she should be feeling from him. Now I'm not saying that you should bluntly declare to her, "Hey, let's hop into my bed right now and get jiggy with it" (though if you employ the right tonality and playful personality, this line just might work lol). Rather, try to show her what's on your mind by being physical - touch her as soon as possible, grab her hand, invade her space a bit. Make your conversation about the two of you - i.e. use "WE" or "US" more than "ME" or "YOU". Find something you like about her and tell her as soon as possible.
loveandormoney
rogue_skydragon wrote:
Girls don't put good guys in the friend zone....good guys put themselves in the friend zone, and they do this in two basic ways:

1. They relate with the girl as a friend to a friend, not as a man to a woman. From the get go, most guys fall in the trap of being too nice and friendly, as a means to keep the girl around. They think that keeping the relationship with the girl light and undramatic will warm the girl up to them and eventually make them "fall in love" with them. While this works in some rare instances, most of the time, a girl will only have sex with you or at least see you in a romantic light, only when you've yourself look assertive and sexually/romantically playful in the girl's eyes. Overwhelm her with your masculine self, not your friendly self.

2. They don't make their intentions clear. This can almost be the same as number one. But essentially, when a guy wants things to go in the right direction with a girl, he will have to take responsibility and clearly convey to her what type of vibe she should be feeling from him. Now I'm not saying that you should bluntly declare to her, "Hey, let's hop into my bed right now and get jiggy with it" (though if you employ the right tonality and playful personality, this line just might work lol). Rather, try to show her what's on your mind by being physical - touch her as soon as possible, grab her hand, invade her space a bit. Make your conversation about the two of you - i.e. use "WE" or "US" more than "ME" or "YOU". Find something you like about her and tell her as soon as possible.




Good morning.
"good guys put themselves in the friend zone"

Are these the good guys?

"most guys fall in the trap of being too nice and friendly,"

All women here in the office did start laughing now.
Did You have a date with a man?

" They think that keeping the relationship with the girl light and undramatic "
Is this a Hollywood Movie.

" While this works in some rare instances,"
I am sorry: Never.
Ask some married women.

" with your masculine self"

What is masculine.
This has nothing to do with money.

"They don't make their intentions clear."
Thhis is true.
This is every relationshipaccident.


"Make your conversation about the two of you - i.e. use "WE" or "US" more than "ME" or "YOU"."
Education?
Are women intelligent?


Regards
and thank You.
TheLimey
Probably cause 99% of relationships end in a breakup where you do not talk to each other anymore. So if you have good people in your friend-zone it will not get messed up by a relationship. I recently started dating a lady-friend of mine for 10 years... it is not going good and we probably will not talk again, we crossed a line that we should not have. I also realized I do not have many female friends and it will be good to have some around. Bouncing problems off guy friends you never get good advice, girls seem to be better and so it is good to have a few around. I do not usually get friend-zoned but I am now making an attempt to be more friends with girls instead of just trying to sleep with them. It has taken me till I am 26 to realize this lol.
loveandormoney
TheLimey wrote:
Probably cause 99% of relationships end in a breakup where you do not talk to each other anymore. So if you have good people in your friend-zone it will not get messed up by a relationship. I recently started dating a lady-friend of mine for 10 years... it is not going good and we probably will not talk again, we crossed a line that we should not have. I also realized I do not have many female friends and it will be good to have some around. Bouncing problems off guy friends you never get good advice, girls seem to be better and so it is good to have a few around. I do not usually get friend-zoned but I am now making an attempt to be more friends with girls instead of just trying to sleep with them. It has taken me till I am 26 to realize this lol.



Good morning.
"Probably cause 99% of relationships"

Exactyl there are 2/3
who destroy relationship and themselves.

1/3 like to stay happy together
2/3 like fighting.

I saw divorced couples
see the other person and run away and hide behind a tree for not seeing the husband.

" we crossed a line that we should not have."
Is there a bad
squirt in the forest, who told You this?

Who told You to start fighting?
What is the pleasure?
What is the aim?

Why are women more social?
Why do men do not like women for example in the job?
Why do men like to be aggressive?

Regards
ZeytinGrafik
there is no thing called a friendzone: Anything may happen anytime.
loveandormoney
ZeytinGrafik wrote:
there is no thing called a friendzone: Anything may happen anytime.


Yes
the people like to play
lion and sheep in a cage.
stanloplato
girls most times put guys on the friendzone when they get too used to the guy without any sexual relationship. when the guy is been too friendly to the girl and the girl starts opening up to him like are brother or are fellow girl... Most times some guys even advice them on relationship with other guys and stuffs like that..
loveandormoney
stanloplato wrote:
girls most times put guys on the friendzone when they get too used to the guy without any sexual relationship. when the guy is been too friendly to the girl and the girl starts opening up to him like are brother or are fellow girl... Most times some guys even advice them on relationship with other guys and stuffs like that..



Good morning.
Interesting.

"girls most times put guys on the friendzone when they get too used to the guy without any sexual relationship."

What is this?
What are women interested in?
Cleaning the house of the man?

"when the guy is been too friendly to the girl and the girl starts opening up to him like are brother or are fellow girl"

OH NO

real:
If he is cruel and violent then a woman starts to see him as brother and try to help him.


"Most times some guys even advice them on relationship with other guys and stuffs like that"
Can You translate this sentence to English language, please.

Regards
raaeft1
This issue is currently raging in my family.My daughter says that she is having friendship with her friend who has more than several times expressed romantic interest in her. She also goes out with him to watch movies and so on.My wife and I have been asking my daughter to spell out her relationship with the boy clearly---whether it is platonic friendship or whether they have long-term plans in mind. We have also asked her whether she is interested in marriage with him which is a different question altogether as we are a conservative Indian family.
loveandormoney
What did Your daughter answer?
loveandormoney
BigGeek wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:
Good morning.
Sorry, I cannot understand You.

This morning I went to the store for buying a stamp.
I opened a door, then I looked into the eyes of the salemen.
He was looking in my eyes.
I said "Good morning" and so on.
During shopping we looked each other into the eyes for understand each other.
And we talked a little bit and did a joke.
This has nothing to do with sex.
This has nothing to do with relationship.
Every human is doing this with every human,
so can You please explain me Your attitude?

Regards

Or do You think, it is friendly, to look at the floor during contact with humans?


I bet living with you in any sort of a relationship is very difficult isn't it. Honestly no matter what I say you seem to turn it back on me and make me out to be some sort of whacko!!!!

I never once said I had a problem with looking people in the eye, never once!!!

YOU pointed out that looking my loved ones in the eye was like Kung Fu.....Did you not?

So I asked the question why do you think looking people in the eye is wrong, and now you come back at me with a story about how you look people in the eye and that is normal....WTF?

Really.....you sound nuts to me!!!!!!!!!

Never once did I say looking people in the eye was a problem I was the one that posted it originally, you questioned it twice, and now question me like I have a problem with it.

I get the picture, you are one of those people that finds fault in everything, and when called on it denies it and turns it back on the person you did it to.

Handle your relationships how you feel best in life, and forget posting anything intelligent about it, because from this exchange it appears like you don't have anything intelligent to offer.

I won't be posting in response to this again, no need to you don't read nor comprehend my posts, only argue with them for no reason!!! Evil or Very Mad







Quote:

Well depending on your situation it'll be quite simple. If having her is putting a bit of trouble in your life, let her go. If you can adjust things without a stress then it's worth keeping her. But like I said, it's really based on the relationship and how it's going for the both of you. Now you really got to look at what your choices are.




Good morning
Mi Jul 03 05:25:09 2013
Thank You for Your reaction.
BUT
"Well depending on your situation it'll be quite simple. "

A woman is not a car.
Or is there really a kind of love between men and cars?

" If having her is putting a bit of trouble in your life, let her go."
If the gasoline is to much expensive
then buy a bicycle?

Are only women looking for love and men just look for a cheap opportunity?

"But like I said, it's really based on the relationship and how it's going for the both of you."
Did You never have a problem in Your life?

Or is the woman the problem of the men?

"Now you really got to look at what your choices are."

If he does not want to marry her, why would he ask here in the thread?

Regards
raaeft1
My daughter's answer is ``I am confused about the friendship''.
loveandormoney
raaeft1 wrote:
My daughter's answer is ``I am confused about the friendship''.


What did You answer?
playfungames
If you ask me, girls do that because they don't want to be anything more than friends with you. A girl normally does it because they have too many guys after them. They have a lot of choices and putting boys in the friendzone means putting them as a backup. Because if a girl says ok lets date in the future it might happen, but a boys choice hardly matters (unless that boy is insanely popular or rich). This may work the opposite way as well but those cases are very less.
loveandormoney
ferpuerto17 wrote:
honestly you are probably boring them. Women do not like bad guys, they dislike boring guys

http://www.infobarrel.com/Do_Nice_Guys_Really_Finish_Last


That is the reason.
If the man is boring and looking the whole day on the floor
and
he is silent
then the woman is saying
to be polite:
Let us be friends
but no sex please.
duytam28
What is love?
I have serious problems with people, especially those who freely admit they are not psychologists, dismissing antidepressants or worse, condemning them. Antidepressants are not for people who are just going through a rough time. Clinical depression is a whole different animal. I have been taking antidepressants for over 10 years. During that time I have tried to stop taking them and quickly learned I need them. Clinical depression isn't just feeling lousy about events in your life. It's a deep black hole. You lose the ability to think clearly. You can't sleep but you can't stop sleeping. You don't feel like eating. You completely shut yourself off from the world. In short, you just plain old can't function. Antidepressants are the only reason I can participate in life at all.
As for killing the libido, I don't know about everyone else, but my experience is that some do and others don't. The combination I'm taking now doesn't interfere one bit with waves and waves of multiple orgasms. Being clinically depressed kills the libido.
loveandormoney
duytam28 wrote:
What is love?
I have serious problems with people, especially those who freely admit they are not psychologists, dismissing antidepressants or worse, condemning them. Antidepressants are not for people who are just going through a rough time. Clinical depression is a whole different animal. I have been taking antidepressants for over 10 years. During that time I have tried to stop taking them and quickly learned I need them. Clinical depression isn't just feeling lousy about events in your life. It's a deep black hole. You lose the ability to think clearly. You can't sleep but you can't stop sleeping. You don't feel like eating. You completely shut yourself off from the world. In short, you just plain old can't function. Antidepressants are the only reason I can participate in life at all.
As for killing the libido, I don't know about everyone else, but my experience is that some do and others don't. The combination I'm taking now doesn't interfere one bit with waves and waves of multiple orgasms. Being clinically depressed kills the libido.


I wish You a good health.

Can we help You with Your depression?

Do You like to talk about love and relationships and sex?

what is love? 100% true.
Insanity
I think they do because they don't want to risk what they have with the friend. If a girl has a very close guy friend, she might be worried that by going forward with a romantic relationship, they might lose what could be a good friendship. Plus, this way she can have all the benefits of a male friendship without any of the baggage that comes along with a relationship. She can have someone to talk to, to complain about, to do things with, but none of the risk that comes with a romantic relationship and dates.
loveandormoney
D'Artagnan wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.


the best COMBOBREAKER ever...


the friendzone is a nice little joke, but reality is, women are much more selective then men, most guys would date any girl that had interest in them and then see if they have chemistry, but most girls will only date guys they are interested in.


Where is the problem, when the boys have sex every night with another girl?
abhinavm24
that the deal Shocked
loveandormoney
Yes.
Life is easy
if You like laugh and love.

OH
it is the same.
Mrs_Robota
ZeytinGrafik wrote:
there is no thing called a friendzone: Anything may happen anytime.

agree and that's the only truth, all depends of circunstances... so why the scandal?
loveandormoney
Agree is very good.
Agree is kiss and stay happy together.

This is a very good concept.
Simonjw
loveandormoney wrote:
Quote:




It's simple!

Everyone wants something they can't have. Majority of girls will want the bad ass before they settle down for the nerdy/geeky or not so popular type. Not saying that nerdy/geeky can't be a popular type. It's all about popularity and how the guy is around the girl.

Being straight forward and showing interest is good. Keeping her occupied and laughing and being interactive and attracted to them gives them attraction to you. These guys give the girl something they want and the minute he steps away and gives his mates or another girl some time, this is when jealousy fires and she wants more of what he has to offer. I have friends who I go out with clubbing and on holiday to the beach and they get between 2 and 20 girls in one night, it's wrong how they do it, but you can always just scout all them girls without actually getting intimate with them to find a compatible one.

Girls want a thrill and popularity and someone that is confident. That is most the problem with guys, they are not confident enough and don't make a girl that they like laugh enough or have a better time than anyone can give her. Not all girls are like this, but the majority are.

The friend zone does exist and no one can say it doesn't, it is like saying gravity doesn't exist. All it is, is a wall in your way. Does not mean you can overcome it. You can use brute force to break through and maybe actually break the wall a lot which means the relationship would never happen. You could use power tools to cut a neat pathway through the wall for a door, these power tools are your tools such as attraction and to get attraction from a girl, you need to work for it, just as you do everything you want and need. Don't be afraid to reach your comfort zone because life starts at the end of your comfort zone.

Use your power tools, things such as jokes, pickup lines, body posture, gestures and so much more, but to have these, you need confidence. Build your confidence if you don't have that much. You can overcome the friend zone, it just needs work. I've seen it done and I have helped people do it, including myself. Throughout your life and romances/relationships, you need to work on them on a daily basis, think out your situations and make the right decisions corresponding to them situations, whether it is a lone decision or one you make as a couple. It's what is going to stop you from falling apart like how divorce was mentioned in here. You wife is you best friend, you are in love and the only type of real best friend, you have to share everything from day one of knowing you are going to marry that girl.

You have a conscience, use it. You have free will, a heart and a brain, you can do anything you put yourself to doing, it is all about dedication, even if it is for you getting your dream girl.

Just do it!




Good morning.
"Everyone wants something they can't have."
The word "everyone" is wrong.
But many people like to marry someboy they do not love because they want fight and struggle
how You did describe.
You are right.
But can You tell me the pleasure of fighting and struggle?
Can You explain me the interesting thing of divorce.
This is a reason 2/3 of all marriage break: Most people like to marry people they do not like.
This is true.
I saw it very often.
Maybe because they like and love: ADULTERY

Is love and sex an happines to much boring for You?

"Majority of girls will want the bad ass "
Why do You hate women so much. Very often I was reading here:
Women are bad.
Women are stupid.
Women are only interested in money?
Did You learn: The bad man are rich and the women want the bad rich man?
It has nothing to do with reality.

Maybe if You really hate woman, maybe You should solve some problems with Your mother. Dont fight against Your parents: This does make You feel sad.

"It's all about popularity and how the guy is around the girl"
So will educate the stupid woman. This will bring You a lot of trouble.
Just read a simple book about psychology.

"Being straight forward and showing interest is good"
Are women a kind of sick out of the view of unhappy men?
Sex is no ecucation.

"These guys give the girl something they want"
Like sugar.

Why do You not try to give a human like a woman: respect?

" they get between 2 and 20 girls in one night,"
So out of You view, a woman is not able to find any kind of intelligence?

I never saw something like this in real life.

"Girls want a thrill and popularity and someone that is confident."
Do You watch animated cartoons and then You think this is real life?

"The friend zone does exist and no one can say it doesn't, it is like saying gravity doesn't exist"
I say You are wrong.
Why?
I did see real life and there married people.

" Does not mean you can overcome it."
You cannot overcome it.
Why?
You think and expect women does not have any intelligence.

" You can use brute force to break through"
Should this be funny?

"Use your power tools, things such as jokes, pickup lines, body posture, gestures and so much more, but to have these, you need confidence."

Are You a knight
and You want to fight against the bad monsters
in the swamb;
these are Your parents Your wife and Your chilren?

"Build your confidence if you don't have that much.
Build your confidence if you don't have that much.
Build your confidence if you don't have that much. "

No comment.

So just do me favour.
Go out tonight with a real woman
maybe Your mother if You prefer to stay alone
and read Your words.
She will also in a restaurant fall to the ground an laugh for one hour and more.

And then look in the real life.

Regards


Man oh man, you are tripping buddy.

I am not even going to refer back to all my statements, but I will a few.

Firstly, reading a psychology book is definitely not going to make somebody a psychologist and never will. You need in-field training to get to know first hand about the different psychological groups and also the variables which can tip someone right into their own group. Males and Females form the two base psychological groups and then they break down further and further due to a range of variables. So when you have experience in law enforcement or military psychology, then come have a chat with me. Oh and also psychology within schools or work places is valued enough too.

I did not say I hate women in any way, I simply stated from experiences I have had while doing what I have been doing. Most women will choose a bad ass over a "nice" guy simply because a thrill is better than something which is not. It's also human nature to wonder about things and what it will be like, so this is a variable which pushes males or females to do things out of their norm. A bad ass can be from a motor cross rider, race car driver, martial artist (like myself) or anything like that. Having something simple like that can be extremely beneficial to you when finding or picking up a woman.

I give women the utmost respect, but it is on a basis whether they deserve it or not and that goes for males as well. Do me no harm and then it is an equal back to you. Do me harm and I will do the same, it's mutual, but I won't harm someone in the same way as I am trained in psychology and pyschological warfare so I know how to adversely affect someone indirectly.

I have probably been on more dates with women than you have seen women in your entire life, and that is not a brag because it's probably the truth. Get yourself out to a club and see how guys approach women with CONFIDENCE and just by that and showing INTEREST in a woman is already gaming her enough to make her interested in what you have to offer.

You honestly think the friend zone doesn't exist? Seriously you do have issues because one, I am sure that in your lifetime there have been girls that have liked you romantically and there is just one thing that puts you off of them. It could be a physical feature or even a temperament of that person that makes you want to run for the hills. That there my friend is the friend zone and women do that to men just like men do that to women and hell, I have done it and I have had it done to me, it is just life and nature doing it's course. But none-the-less, sometimes it changes due to circumstances in the individuals lives.

Throughout your daily life you use tools to your advantage, whether it be at work or at home. The same happens when trying to find a suitable woman/mate for yourself. I use things to my advantage all the time when it comes to women.

Confidence is a transferable skill which you can use in everyday life, but many people don't have it and it is something you can learn to get better with just by not being rejected. I feel that most people have more confidence online than what they do in the real world and when it comes to bite the bullet in the real world, they aren't really a 6 foot giant, but a scared person.

I would like it if you would not disrespect me and bring my mother into conversations when you know neither me or my mother!

You do me a few favours please:
1. Come down from cloud nine and find a woman for yourself.
2. Get to know the basics of a topic before you have a go at someone so you at least have some form of facts to back yourself up!
loveandormoney
Quote:

Come down from cloud nine and find a woman for yourself.


This is agood idea.
Dont watch women in the TV Show.
Kiss a woman.
codersfriend
I like the definition in wikipedia where it says "like the penalty box of dating, when your only crime is not being buff and unobtainable" You really need a lot of self confidence in dating
Simonjw
codersfriend wrote:
I like the definition in wikipedia where it says "like the penalty box of dating, when your only crime is not being buff and unobtainable" You really need a lot of self confidence in dating


I haven't seen that, but the analogy is perfect when it talks about being a penalty box. One can come out of the friend zone if drastic measures are taken like being buff, because most the time when guys get friend zoned it is based of of their physical appearance and how it stands out. Confidence is the win or loss though, but it can be learnt over time and mostly from being accepted, but also being rejected.

I really like that one. Good spot mate!

Cheers
loveandormoney
Quote:

but reality is, women are much more selective then me


So this is wrong
because this made You angry.
I am sorry.
Da Rossa
Oh my God

I just can't understand why is this such a TABOO for girls!

Quote:
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.


Vanilla! You've contradicted yourself! What you described is exactly the definition of friend zone! So it DOES exist! You say the woman doesn't like the man in "a romantic/lustful way". But still, she likes him somehow. How is it, then? As a friend! There is no other possible category!

Now explain to us why you're so tired of guys like that. At first glance I though a "nice" guy would be exactly what you want. What's the alternative? Don't like friends? Are you having sex with enemies? Ok, I know it's not that black on white. But how's the 'man for lust', the 'man for love' and the 'man for company'?
loveandormoney
Quote:

Handle your relationships how you feel best in life,



This is a good idea.
Have sex.
Kiss Your darling.
Enjoy life.
Laugh.
Love!

And dont make Yourself troubles without a reason.
Thank You.
moncong
classical problem..

some kind of status of afraid losing friend but don't wanna have more intense relation
loveandormoney
Quote:


some kind of status of afraid losing friend but don't wanna have more intense relation


When You are telling lies to Your friend, then Your friend is going away.
TheLimey
It takes more than being a "good guy" to be a boyfriend. Girls like good guys in friendzone just for that, to be friends with. Sometimes if I am close to someone form the opposite sex it is better to leave it that way. I have dated "friends" in the past and when it didnt work out, I lost a friend.
codersfriend
Just a question, Would you rather be friendzoned or not friends at all?
loveandormoney
Quote:


t takes more than being a "good guy" to be a boyfriend.


Yes.
It is wrong to expect a good husband
is

a knight
a soldier
a priest
a teacher.

This is wrong.
Related topics
Can any girl help me out?
Does anyone want to travel? Where?
Teen Gets 12 Years for Poisoning Milk
So...
Composite Video to SoundCard Line-In???
Girl Friend and Sex?
Gay Marriage
How To Seduce Women!
So confused
A question for all you monotheists.
Rants, Rants, Rants
Life Deals You Full Blows
Girls... What do they really want :D
Why girls always loud and angry?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.