FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the coming iPhone 5

linux1993
Eventually, the iPhone 5 is coming. Except for the Retina Display and Siri, I really want to know what else important characters it will have. Legendary 4 inch screen will be the next standard of smart phone. What do you think of it? Besides, how iOS 6 will performance on the new iPhone with A5 or A5X? Let's look forward.
RosenCruz
Will not buy this 5th series either. Too expensive for me Arrow
spinout
4 inch would be the greatest upgrade supposingly...

Contra the smartphone everything works better on the Iphone.
I got a huawei shitty cellphone, it is slowmotion buggy contra a iphone 4S...

Any dates??
Ankhanu
I think a 4" screen would be a step in the wrong direction.

Apple hasn't made any announcements regarding the next iPhone generation. No dates, no features, etc. Until they make their announcement, any commentary is pure speculation, and to be taken with a fair bit of salt.
linux1993
I think many smartphones are not worse than iphone, such as Motorala RAZR ** ,SUMSUNG Galaxy S III, HTC one x .the hardware also have very good performance. And they are all cheaper than iPhone
Afaceinthematrix
I won't buy an iPhone because I will never join the iCult - a group of dedicated fanatical Apple worshipers that will spend all their hard-earned money on every knew iCrap so that they can be a part of a culture that thinks that everything Apple does is superior in every way. I don't own a smartphone but I do know that there are many other alternatives that are just as good yet way cheaper. I also do not own any tablet yet would buy many others before an iPad. I own an alternative, and better, mp3 player and I use a PC. I despise the way that Apple takes over your computer (I've been told that you CANNOT use an iPod without having to use iTunes (although someone then tried to defend Apple by saying that you can "hack" the iPod; I'm sorry but if I am paying a fortune for an MP3 player then I want it to play MP3 files)) and furthermore, Apple does not support flash.
Helios
While Apple as a company has almost always been a pioneer in many technologies, somehow the way they do things eventually looks worse than their competitors' (Microsoft and nowadays the whole Android scene).
As a hardware developer I actually appreciate the innovation and what Apple does with technology, but I will not buy their products simply because the competition has the better model...
Anyhow I am interested to see what new stuff the iPhone 5 will demonstrate.

Of course, many people will disagree with me and I feel that the main reason is Apple's K.I.S.S designs. For many people, I believe, an Apple-based system (say a macbook + iphone) is like a well-marked trail with little options to go sideways and Android-based systems aren't that. Again, I may as well be wrong, but that's how I see it...
Ankhanu
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I won't buy an iPhone because I will never join the iCult - a group of dedicated fanatical Apple worshipers that will spend all their hard-earned money on every knew iCrap so that they can be a part of a culture that thinks that everything Apple does is superior in every way.

So, you think that if you purchased a particular product that you would lose all sense of self and character to become a droning supporter of the company?

Man, you have a terrible estimation of yourself.
johans
linux1993 wrote:
I think many smartphones are not worse than iphone, such as Motorala RAZR ** ,SUMSUNG Galaxy S III, HTC one x .the hardware also have very good performance. And they are all cheaper than iPhone

One thing i discover with iphone when it comes with the wireless connectivity comes with low performance and short range signal caption..