FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I think I love you!

Does she even know I exist?
She loves me
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
She loves me not
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Oh, how I love you, let me count the ways! 1... 2... 3...
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
O, then I see Queen Mab hath been with you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I think I'm going to be sick!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

IceCreamTruck
I have decided that I don't care what people think because I love you. Pack your things, cause we're running away to Vegas tonight. Forget about hair bands, and jeans jackets. No more easy mac and light night Arsenio Hall reruns. It's just you and me this time, babe.
IceCreamTruck
You know you are the one, so please respond and tell me how you feel! I must know!
standready
OK, IceCreamTruck, whatever are you taking - share! Laughing
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
OK, IceCreamTruck, whatever are you taking - share! Laughing

I am in love, babe, and I don't care what people think! Feels good!

PS. You did not vote! Come on standready, let us know how you feel!
Vanilla
I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now... I'm not a "marrying kind" of girl. Rolling Eyes
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now... I'm not a "marrying kind" of girl. Rolling Eyes

Um, this is not about you! It's about me and how I feel. The fact remains: I love.

Do you not love, Vanilla? Tell us how you feel -- bare your soul!
Vanilla
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Um, this is not about you! It's about me and how I feel. The fact remains: I love.

Nope, I don't. Do you that character from Care Bears, the villain called No Heart? He was based on me. Twisted Evil

Also love is one helluva drug. I'm clean.
IceCreamTruck
Vanilla wrote:
IceCreamTruck wrote:

Nope, I don't. Do you that character from Care Bears, the villain called No Heart? He was based on me. Twisted Evil

Also love is one helluva drug. I'm clean.

Wow, that is a soul laid bare, and I gotta tell you, Vanilla, it is very boring. Where's the spic of romance and the chaos that makes for good gossip? How are we supposed to know what makes you tick if not loving is your tic?

I don't mean to go all gay on you, but I figured you for the kind of person who has got loved all wrapped up with a perfect bow, and all the trimmings. You do make it sound like you might be a bigger scrooge than I , but the jury is still out investigating possible terrorist link between yourself and this alleged "No Heart" character.

Have you ever been in love? Dare I ask? I will swap you stories. Promise.
IceCreamTruck
Not this thread love story, but a real love story that happened to me a long time ago
GuidanceReader
Sorry, my heart belongs to another....
IceCreamTruck
GuidanceReader wrote:
Sorry, my heart belongs to another....

You are in love too? That's great, and the dark ages should be over soon, so you don't have to be sorry about it. We have moved beyond killing lovers -- I think! Smile
Vanilla
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Wow, that is a soul laid bare, and I gotta tell you, Vanilla, it is very boring. Where's the spic of romance and the chaos that makes for good gossip? How are we supposed to know what makes you tick if not loving is your tic?

A lot of things make me tick. For example, there's: good music, my research (although I don't consider myself a science chick), cute animals and so on. Smile

IceCreamTruck wrote:
I don't mean to go all gay on you, but I figured you for the kind of person who has got loved all wrapped up with a perfect bow, and all the trimmings. You do make it sound like you might be a bigger scrooge than I , but the jury is still out investigating possible terrorist link between yourself and this alleged "No Heart" character.

Have you ever been in love? Dare I ask? I will swap you stories. Promise.

Of course I've been in love. I just figured out in time that I need to focus my energy on more important things. Don't get me wrong, but...

Helios
I reckon somebody had too much ice-cream Wink
standready
Helios wrote:

I think you are so right, Helios! That caused this 'brain freeze'.
I will go deeper "What is love?" and "How do you know if it's love?"
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
Helios wrote:

Yes, yes! You finally get it! It's a discussion on the idea of love and what it means. I started this thread with just a declaration and profession of love, but without a subject or many details at all. I hope hoping to elicit odd responses, and although they've come slower than I have hoped your responses have been fun to enjoy, and I may or may not have been honest to start with, but I was hoping that too would spur conversation on the topic of exactly what would make me feel this way.

It's like the guy says to Neo at the train station that exits the matrix: "Love is a word"

... or as I see it: love is an idea, and apparently Vanilla is not to found of that idea! Very Happy
siemens13
lol.
IceCreamTruck
standready wrote:
Helios wrote:

What is love? Baby don't hurt me.. don't hurt me.. don't hurt me no more!
Insanity
What is going on in this thread...