FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

can i get back the data related to a deleted account ?

Aakash2902
Hi I had an old account here in Frihost but because i was out of touch for quite some time it got deleted is there someway by which I can get back a few posts that were there in the site at that time. please reply its urgent .

Do you cache all the webpages that you have hosted somewhere?????? plz HELP !!!

Thanks in advance
Aakash
Bondings
Your hosting account is still working and not removed yet.
Aakash2902
Bondings wrote:
Your hosting account is still working and not removed yet.

No I know this account is working ............. Actually earlier I had an account here which was removed can i get that data back bondings . I had some excellent posts there i need them back urgently Plz Help !!
Bondings
Ok then please tell me:

Which (forum) account was it?
When was the hosting account removed?
Why aren't you posting this with the user(name) that had the data removed? This way it's a bit hard to verify that you are the same person. Was the account maybe banned?
Mohit
Hi Bondings

This time I am posting from the account that had got removed. The website that was hosted on this account was Techcurrentz.com. The same site is also hosted on the account from which I made the comments above so there should not be much problem in verification.

When was the hosting account removed?

The account was removed on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Was the account maybe banned?

Donno whether the account was banned or not.

I was away from the country for some while hence could not post with this account because of which it was removed. But I really need those pages back atleast the contents of the posts.
Please help !!!

Thanks in Advance !!
Bondings
I'm sorry but that's way too long ago. I checked anyway and there is indeed no backup from your Mohit account.
Aakash2902
Thanks for trying !! I tried using the wayback machine but of no avail they have cached it the first time they have seen the website. Is there any otehr way that i can get my posts back?? I need help on this ?? Is this the right place to post on this topic or should i post on some otehr place in this forum. Plz help Sad
Bondings
Aakash2902 wrote:
Thanks for trying !! I tried using the wayback machine but of no avail they have cached it the first time they have seen the website. Is there any otehr way that i can get my posts back?? I need help on this ?? Is this the right place to post on this topic or should i post on some otehr place in this forum. Plz help Sad

You can try the archived pages in google with a site:yoursite.com search.