FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Desperate housewifes

gnomme
Thoes anybothy see this serie? whats your favorite actress? my is Eva Longoria...xiiii...tham hot!!!!
digibluez
Yes i do watch it.A good storie they got.But i do not have a fav. actress...but an actor James Denton(mike delfino).He looks good.
memsa
When this show was first advertised I was going to ban my children from watching it. I acquiesced to see the first episode with them and now we are all hooked.

It is a great ensemble and there is something charismatic about the narrators voice.

Marcia Cross plays her character briliantly.
otiscom
Great series.
asba7
I've lost lots of the series...great series actually...
thelwordNL
i really like DH it's soo funny, i like bree .. she's sooo weird and funny
nakamaru
gnomme wrote:
Thoes anybothy see this serie? whats your favorite actress? my is Eva Longoria...xiiii...tham hot!!!!

Ditto.

roveneco
i think this serie has ironic name. housewifes are not desprate. husbands are desprate. this serie is drama for men and comedy for women
steveadams617
Yes, it's totally silly, but fun to watch. It's fun to get together with friends on Sunday night. Not as much fun alone. Have a DH party.

If you like Felicity Huffman (sp?) in the series, go back and rent all the "Sport Night" episodes. She's brilliant in that, too.
Tasukii
That's true, men are desperate, women have troubles, a lot but well as women do they always find a solution
frozenhead
It's quite a nice series..

Terry Hatcher is hot! Embarassed
sprinqles
I love Desperate Housewives, I just hope I can watch it all the time because I keep on forgetting to watch it... They show it here like two times a week... Smile
osiashion
It's true, the serie is good, despite its apparently simple argument when you watch it is quite amusing.

Regarding to "Miss Desperate HouseWife" Smile I would choose Eva Longoria but closely followed by Teri Hatcher Very Happy
aardvark
Anyone know when the second series will be shown in the UK?
darklighter
if you can't wait, you can just download them. I could not wait either