FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PSP vectors?

appsapps
Does anybody know where I can find good free Paintshop Pro 7 compatible (psp) vector/shape files suitable for web design projects?

There are plenty of nice ones available for all kinds of Adobe products, but it would be nice to have access to similar ones for psp.

I can't afford anything Adobe and all of my experience has been with Paintshop Pro.
Ghost Rider103
Hm, have you tried searching on Google for it?

You could try deviantart.com and search for PSP vectors PP7 or something like that and you might come up with something.

If it's a one time thing, you could download an Adobe program using their 30 day free trial. Otherwise you might have to do a bit of searching around.
appsapps
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
Hm, have you tried searching on Google for it?

You could try deviantart.com and search for PSP vectors PP7 or something like that and you might come up with something.

If it's a one time thing, you could download an Adobe program using their 30 day free trial. Otherwise you might have to do a bit of searching around.

Well, let me see if I can say that this was a most unhelpful reply in such a way that I don't insult you as much as you have insulted me, but still get my point across as to why it was very unhelpful...

First of all, your first suggestion of "just google it" implies that either a)I am sooo lazy that I would rather post on a forum and wait a long time for a reply and let someone else do the work of finding sites instead of getting an instant answer from google or b) I am not intelligent enough to think to use a search engine.

Let me assure you that neither is the case.

Second, you gave your suggestion without trying to do either one yourself to see if it would even work (I'll give you a hint, it doesn't)

In the future, please refrain from insulting people by telling them to "google it", and don't refer people to a particular site unless you have actually checked to see if they have what you are assuming they do.

The best vectors I have been able to find are just simply font characters saved as a preset shape file (.jsl). This is not what I am looking for and I could just as easily do that myself with a nice dingbat font by creating a new image, stamping a font character and exporting it as a vector shape. No matter how nice the font, it will not result in anything near what I am looking for.

If you are a user of Adobe products, you are familiar with the wide variety of beautiful vectors that are available out there for free. Very few of them look like giant font characters. Most are beautiful, full color, and quite detailed.

Paintshop Pro is quite capable of creating vectors that are just as beautiful...and that is what I want.

I want things that look like the stuff on this site: http://www.vectorjungle.com

Not crap like found on this page: http://scrapntagsbyroxanneacevedo.blogspot.com/search/label/preset%20shapes

I searched deviantart and didn't find anything like that and google doesn't show me any sites with that kind of stuff either. The best I have been able to find has been on one of my own sites...stuff I made myself, and it still doesn't come close to the quality I am looking for.