FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CS:GO have you guys tried it?

playfungames
Hi,

I am a big Counter strike fan but not that much of an expert in it. Me and my couple of friends and their friends play this game like everyday during the evenings. We normally play Counter Strike Source.

But I heard about this new game Counter Strike: Global Offensive coming out. I have not played this game but have watched the intro at youtube which is quite cool.

So have you people tried this game? How is the game? Is it significantly better than other counter strike version or is it just a minor improvement? What do you think?
Dementei
It is essentially what you think it is, an upgraded and revamped CS:S. Only $15 and that is what most will probably be switching to, so try it out. I was in the beta, it has the same mechanics pretty much, there's a couple different additions but if you absolutely enjoy CS as a whole then I recommend getting it (as long as your friends get it too).
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Cosmoslayer
I'm a fan of CS since Beta days> Show the CS: GO on the PlayStation Network and searched YouTube videos of it. It's practically the same as before but with better graphics.
sysna
yes it is completely like before but with better graphic as well as less bugs ! i found it quite interesting that AK-47 is not any more a big head shot maker.

by the way i can say i still like the CS 1.6 a lot more than any other CS, because of its low graphic you can run it on very high frame rates in a server and so your clients can enjoy the game a lot more !
Gregoric
I have been invited to the Global Offensive beta and played it hour or two. For me - not a real Counter-Strike fan - it wasn't any revolution. The changes from CS:S to GO are like from CS 1.6 to CS:S. Some graphic tweaks, more integration with casual features like achievements or so. For PC - it will succeed as all the e-sport leagues probably add CS:GO to their tournaments thus professional players will be forced to play and train its features.

I was really hoping for far more changes...