FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emotional Intelligence in Relationship.

fadga
Emotional intelligence otherwise known as Emotional intelligence Quotient is relevant in developing and achieving greater goals and interpersonal relation. Emotional intelligence is ability and capacity to manage emotions of one’s self and others. It is the ability to sense others emotion and put yours in control without having to hurt other yet make tough and intuitive decisions.
Developing Emotional intelligence is therefore important. Productivity and success, organization and performance all rely on how sound you are emotionally. Conflict moderation, prompt understanding, mental stability, communal harmony, self-awareness, self-confidence and recognition, Behavioral intelligence, Self-control, Self-motivation and ability to enhance relationship are benefits of EQ.
Bryant H. McGill quotes; Comfort in expressing your emotion will allow you to share the best of yourself with others, but not being able to control your emotions will reveal your worst.
The best gift God has place in the life of man is the ability of self will. This can be negative influenced with poor emotional decisions. A man is measured by His ability to make non sentimental decision, therefore build emotional intelligence….this is the gateway to self actualization and accomplishment.
http://www.fadga007.blogspot.com
fadga
fadga wrote:
Emotional intelligence otherwise known as Emotional intelligence Quotient is relevant in developing and achieving greater goals and interpersonal relation. Emotional intelligence is ability and capacity to manage emotions of one’s self and others. It is the ability to sense others emotion and put yours in control without having to hurt other yet make tough and intuitive decisions.
Developing Emotional intelligence is therefore important. Productivity and success, organization and performance all rely on how sound you are emotionally. Conflict moderation, prompt understanding, mental stability, communal harmony, self-awareness, self-confidence and recognition, Behavioral intelligence, Self-control, Self-motivation and ability to enhance relationship are benefits of EQ.
Bryant H. McGill quotes; Comfort in expressing your emotion will allow you to share the best of yourself with others, but not being able to control your emotions will reveal your worst.
The best gift God has place in the life of man is the ability of self will. This can be negative influenced with poor emotional decisions. A man is measured by His ability to make non sentimental decision, therefore build emotional intelligence….this is the gateway to self actualization and accomplishment.
http://www.fadga007.blogspot.com
BigGeek
Well since no one else has responded and I have spent years in therapy dealing with IQ and EQ discussions I know a little bit about this and can offer up some things.

First off because a person has a high IQ it does not mean that they have a high EQ, many times people that have exceptionally high IQs are emotionally challenged and have the Emotional Quotient of a spoiled 5 year old. Sad but true. Typically people with personality disorders suffer from extremely low EQ, and have a high IQ.

I spent years in an abusive relationship with a Borderline personality disorder woman that had the EQ of a mean and spoiled 4 year old. She could not restrain in the least from temper tantrums, destroying the house and furniture, invading my privacy, insulting me and the like. Typically people with high EQs are able to hold there temper, think about what they say rather than just blurt it out, they can reason with people and are able to remain calm in most situations and tend only to get out of control in extreme situations.

Contrasted with people that have low EQ, and fly off in rages at the least little problem, they are unable to contain the words and insults, they cannot control their actions, and these tantrums serve them well because most people will cater to this sort of behavior to get it to stop, so they use it to manipulate people and get their way. However it is very damaging to a relationship and tends to destroy them.

Learning to develop your EQ and calm and control your emotions is a bit help to a more powerful relationship with yourself, and with others.

How's that for my 2 cents?