FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

R girls really into older men??

idbari
I have noticed frequently that girls would be more interested in older men than their age group
ZeytinGrafik
that really depends on their age group. While girls/women younger than 30 years old (mostly) find men of their age childish, most of the 30+ girls/women find younger men more attractive. Guess, most of the younger ones try to find a "dad" that would take care of them and protect them when needed. The subject really attracted my attention when i was <30 too Smile
Vanilla
ZeytinGrafik wrote:
that really depends on their age group. While girls/women younger than 30 years old (mostly) find men of their age childish, most of the 30+ girls/women find younger men more attractive. Guess, most of the younger ones try to find a "dad" that would take care of them and protect them when needed. The subject really attracted my attention when i was <30 too Smile

I guess you're right. I'm <30 now and I prefer older men. Like 20 years older than me (and I'm 27 now). Very Happy
Asap170
I recently turned 18 and I am interested in this girl who is 15 and she is interested in me so yea... Still yet to have a girlfriend, but time will see things through.
nickfyoung
Many younger women in places like the Philippines marry older men especially if they are from another country. Some of these men are very much older and could be grandfather age. One suspects that the motive for marrying an older man this age is to gain a better lifestyle and even be able to move to another country.
On some occasions the younger woman has moved to the new country with her older man and stayed together for a couple of years just to gain citizenship of that country. When that is obtained many then leave the older man and start a new life in their new country with a younger man their age.
This does happen but many younger women are happy and content with their older man and make a happy life with him and their children.
This can be an attraction for younger women if they can find an older man who is financially secure. They find he can give her a better lifestyle with all his money but that doesn't necessarily make them happy and many of such marriages end in divorce.
codersfriend
I believe girls prefer men who are more mature than them. which is often present on much older guys.